TRIGO 2008 - Fire and Ice

DresselDragons

That actually is what happens when you buy two and put them together. Great coin!

I remember two girls working the table at GCF and thought they only had one half of the coin. The look on their faces when they realized each coin had a front and back to it and that when you put 2 coins (1 front 1 back) together it would complete the design, now that was funny. Who was that again? :D

That actually is what happens when you buy two and put them together. Great coin!

I remember two girls working the table at GCF and thought they only had one half of the coin. The look on their faces when they realized each coin had a front and back to it and that when you put 2 coins (1 front 1 back) together it would complete the design, now that was funny. Who was that again? :blink:

I dunno.... :D

I remember two girls working the table at GCF and thought they only had one half of the coin. The look on their faces when they realized each coin had a front and back to it and that when you put 2 coins (1 front 1 back) together it would complete the design, now that was funny. Who was that again? :rolleyes:

I dunno.... :laughing:

I dunno either, but I seem to remember having to call someone to explain that concept to me as well. . . .

;)

What's soooo cool/or hot about this coin is when you put both pieces together...... : )

trigofireandice.jpg

:laughing: That's incredible!!! I can't believe I never thought to do this. Well, actually, I can, but I'm still surprised the concept type never even crossed my mind. Way to go guys! Great concept, excellent execution :rolleyes:

I remember two girls working the table at GCF and thought they only had one half of the coin. The look on their faces when they realized each coin had a front and back to it and that when you put 2 coins (1 front 1 back) together it would complete the design, now that was funny. Who was that again? ;)

I dunno.... :rolleyes:

I dunno either, but I seem to remember having to call someone to explain that concept to me as well. . . .

;)

I wasn't going to call you out on your blond moment, but since you did it yourself.... :laughing:

What's soooo cool/or hot about this coin is when you put both pieces together...... : )

trigofireandice.jpg

What does the other side look like?

I believe that the two coins in the picture are exactly the same only one is flipped to the reverse and the other to the obverse.

Can you post a picture of it?

trigofireandice.jpg

I believe that the two coins in the picture are exactly the same only one is flipped to the reverse and the other to the obverse.

yes, please do. I'm sure it's outstanding. . .

trigofireandice.jpg

Your not right :)

trigofireandice.jpg

Your not right :)

Yea, I too would like to see a picture of the back. :)

Well, if I would have bought four of them I could show the other two versions that can be made from them ...

TRI TRI or

GO GO

:)

Au contraire, BVnLJ. How silly of you to assume there were only two more versions. :)

In an effort to compete with the ever-expanding "Tranquility Series", the TRIGO Fire & Ice coins were specifically engineered to have an infinite number of versions! For example, here are two additional variants I made for my own collection. These versions had not been made known to the public...until now.

This is the "TRIGO KITE" version, which I affectionately nicknamed "The Goiter Coin":

trigokite.jpg

And here is my exclusive "EVEL KNIEVEL" Artist Edition:

trigoevel.jpg

In an amazingly coordinated marketing campaign, we here at TRIGO (The Ridiculously Ingenious Geocoin Outfitters) have sent hundreds of different versions of these Fire & Ice coins at random to households across the world!

D@nim@l received the "PYRAMID" version...WHAT VERSION DID YOU GET?

Well, if I would have bought four of them I could show the other two versions that can be made from them ...

TRI TRI or

GO GO

:rolleyes:

Au contraire, BVnLJ. How silly of you to assume there were only two more versions. :)

In an effort to compete with the ever-expanding "Tranquility Series", the TRIGO Fire & Ice coins were specifically engineered to have an infinite number of versions! For example, here are two additional variants I made for my own collection. These versions had not been made known to the public...until now.

This is the "TRIGO KITE" version, which I affectionately nicknamed "The Goiter Coin":

trigokite.jpg

trigoevel.jpg

In an amazingly coordinated marketing campaign, we here at TRIGO (The Ridiculously Ingenious Geocoin Outfitters) have sent hundreds of different versions of these Fire & Ice coins at random to households across the world!

:) You're so messed up! ROFLMAO :rolleyes:

TRI TRI or

GO GO

:rolleyes:

Au contraire, BVnLJ. How silly of you to assume there were only two more versions. :rolleyes:

trigokite.jpg

trigoevel.jpg

hey Yime...would you like to trade your Evil Knievel version for my elusive Duquesne Incline version??

incline.jpg

My my you guys need some sleep :):) - crazy kids up north

I had no idea there was a Duquesne Incline coin

That's a pin that was given out at GeoCoinFest '08. There was also a Heinz Ketchup bottle and a Terrible Towel!

hey Yime...would you like to trade your Evil Knievel version for my elusive Duquesne Incline version??

incline.jpg

Oooooh, I'm inclined to say this could be the beginning of a photo COINTEST! :)