KDV Where are you?

Crowesfeat30

Perhaps they got tired of these forums.

Perhaps they have other interests now.

Perhaps they don't want to post in public places anymore.

Perhaps they've been in the forums so long there is nothing new for them here anymore.

Perhaps they don't collect coins anymore.

Perhaps they are out caching, or playing with their children, or gettting ready for the holidays.

Do we really need a thread that singles people out, simply because they aren't here?

There are a lot of people who aren't here right now.

Perhaps they got tired of these forums.

Perhaps they have other interests now.

Perhaps they don't want to post in public places anymore.

Perhaps they've been in the forums so long there is nothing new for them here anymore.

Perhaps they don't collect coins anymore.

Perhaps they are out caching, or playing with their children, or gettting ready for the holidays.

Do we really need a thread that singles people out, simply because they aren't here?

There are a lot of people who aren't here right now.

Maybe we should have two new threads:

1) Where are they now

2) Why are they still here

Edited by nielsenc

Well apparently there was a glitch & my original wording went missing.

I have a multi-coin trade with KDV & I have not heard from them since August. I'm still holding the 8 coins from my end because she was waiting for some of hers to arrive. I don't want to put those coins back into my trader list until I know what's going on. I have e-mailed her both thru her profile and an e-mail address I have on file but no response. If anyone has any ideas how to get ahold of her or pass this on to her, please let me know.

Otherwise, I guess this thread is hopeless & it should be closed.

CF30

Well apparently there was a glitch & my original wording went missing.

I have a multi-coin trade with KDV & I have not heard from them since August. I'm still holding the 8 coins from my end because she was waiting for some of hers to arrive. I don't want to put those coins back into my trader list until I know what's going on. I have e-mailed her both thru her profile and an e-mail address I have on file but no response. If anyone has any ideas how to get ahold of her or pass this on to her, please let me know.

Otherwise, I guess this thread is hopeless & it should be closed.

CF30

I'd fix that first post for you, but you aren't in the first post. Do you want to close this thread, and try again?

Edited by Eartha