COINTEST: cheesocoin cointest

paganfrog

CHEESE!!!!! ;)

Thank you my friend for the cointest! I hope I am not too late! :rolleyes:

I am participating for fun! Unfortunatelly I didn't have an internet connection from Friday!!!! It was horrible because On 6th of November, I was going to celebrate my 1st year as a geocacher!!!! :laughing:

Well, At least I am in now!!! ;)

So... Happy birthday to me!!!!! :)

*** I changed the date from 7 to 6th! why I always had the idea that I was registered on 7th of November??? :D

Edited by GATOULIS

Sorry for posting here again, but I just saw the word cheese in other languages too! Just for the fun..... TYPI (teeree) Is cheese in GreeK language!!! ;)

When was the other cointest?? What did I miss??? Oh... what is a cheesy story??? :laughing:

P.S.: The (teeree) I wrote is actually how you will hear the work in Greece, ok? :rolleyes:

Edited by GATOULIS
CHEESE!!!!! :rolleyes:

Thank you my friend for the cointest! I hope I am not too late! :)

I am participating for fun! Unfortunatelly I didn't have an internet connection from Friday!!!! It was horrible because On 6th of November, I was going to celebrate my 1st year as a geocacher!!!! :)

Well, At least I am in now!!! :rolleyes:

So... Happy birthday to me!!!!! :rolleyes:

*** I changed the date from 7 to 6th! why I always had the idea that I was registered on 7th of November??? :rolleyes:

Cheese.

(happy geo birthday GATOULIS!!

CHEESE!!!!! :rolleyes:

Thank you my friend for the cointest! I hope I am not too late! :rolleyes:

I am participating for fun! Unfortunatelly I didn't have an internet connection from Friday!!!! It was horrible because On 6th of November, I was going to celebrate my 1st year as a geocacher!!!! :)

Well, At least I am in now!!! :rolleyes:

So... Happy birthday to me!!!!! :rolleyes:

*** I changed the date from 7 to 6th! why I always had the idea that I was registered on 7th of November??? :rolleyes:

Cheese.

(happy geo birthday GATOULIS!!

Thank you so much my dear friend!!!!! :)