COINTEST: cheesocoin cointest

paganfrog

ok after the complete shambles my original cheesocoin cointest degenerated into, causing me to close and cancel the cointest.

geocoins_cheese_RE.jpg

i have set up another cointest here as i had made the coin the prize and i intend to keep to that promise.

anyway to keep things simple for those that didnt understand the original game play.

im just making this a lucky dip winner.

the very simple rules is

all you have to do is say cheese

only one entry per person and if you already have one of these coins please dont play.

winner will be chosen by random post number generator

i will announce the winner in a weeks time.

i will give the activation code over to the winner to let them give the coin a travel mission and i will start the coin on its journey from caithness, scotland.

Edited by paganfrog

ok after the complete shambles my original cheesocoin cointest degenerated into, causing me to close and cancel the cointest.

geocoins_cheese_RE.jpg

i have set up another cointest here as i had made the coin the prize and i intend to keep to that promise.

anyway to keep things simple for those that didnt understand the original game play.

im just making this a lucky dip winner.

the very simple rules is

all you have to do is say cheese

only one entry per person and if you already have one of these coins please dont play.

winner will be chosen by random post number generator

i will announce the winner in a weeks time.

i will give the activation code over to the winner to let them give the coin a travel mission and i will start the coin on its journey from caithness, scotland.

:(:blink:

cheese from me too. this is MUCH better heather!

rsg

yeah maybe. the problem is although you are all good people on here, none of you got the meaning of a cheesy tale. every single post had an underlying snarkiness to it - snarky does not equate as a fun cheesy game. i must admit its hurt me that the game went downhill like that.

but anyway.......................

let this cointest continue to mature :blink: