DaFunkyFrogs '08 Personal Coin

DaFunkyFrogs

:D These are great! How soon before they're on sale? I'll be checking the Castle Coins site several times a day now hoping to catch them when they go on sale :blink:

These are going to be offered in a reservation to people on my list first, so if you're signed up you'll get your opportunity. I'll send out a reservation tonight. From the looks of it I know they'll go fast.

hi all, we just got a call from Jim @ Castle Coins & Pins telling us that he is going to send out invoices tonight...He received some coins today & the rest should be here tomorrow...We would like to thank all of you who reserved them for making our first coin a success......Jim says they look better than any pic......lol We will post pics of our trade only Copper tomorrow as soon as we get them.......Again, thanks to all & especially JIM for all his time & patience answering all our dumb questions........ :unsure::D

Yes, the froggies are hopping here. I'll post good pictures tomorrow (too dark to take good one's tonight). As Mr. Funky stated the Sandy glitter trade only coins arrive tomorrow and the frogs can post their pictures. There are only about 4 glitter left for reserve so if anyone was waiting for these to come in the store, don't. We are not going to put these into the store as there are just a few left now. We also decided NO RE-MINT. So it's now or never to catch a frog.

The Nickel and Glitter are Sold Out and there are only a handful of the Gold left. These are really fantastic looking coins and they weigh a ton. These pictures really do not do these coins justice. Just wait til ya get them and I think you'll agree. Bruce, Tammy and I want to thank you for helping them get out their first personal coin.

FrogGlitz-1.jpg

FrogGold-1.jpg

FrogNickel-1.jpg

ok, this is an update...due to a mint error in the colors, we received 40 Copper with COPPER Glitter, instead of Light Green Glitter.......But now we are kinda glad for the mistake, as the Copper Glitter looks AWESOME.... .

CopperFrogs-1.jpg

Left...AE Copper w/Copper Glitter...40 available

Right...XLE Copper w/Sand Glitter...9 available

Edited by DaFunkyFrogs

:rolleyes:

Well, this is interesting..............The first frog has shown up on the e-place in a 1 day auction. It's gonna be fun to see how well it does! :anibad:

*no, it isn't our auction, LOL

Of all things that geocoins entail, that has been the hardest thing for me to come to terms with when I see my stuff up on ebay but it's only because I'm so attached to the design because of the personal meaning :anibad: If I could afford to buy them all back I would, it's tough to see my children being sold over there :laughing:

Edited by tsunrisebey

:anibad:

Well, this is interesting..............The first frog has shown up on the e-place in a 1 day auction. It's gonna be fun to see how well it does! :ph34r:

*no, it isn't our auction, LOL

Of all things that geocoins entail, that has been the hardest thing for me to come to terms with when I see my stuff up on ebay but it's only because I'm so attached to the design because of the personal meaning :rolleyes: If I could afford to buy them all back I would, it's tough to see my children being sold over there :laughing:

We're pretty attached to our 'children' too, but we feel complimented that other people like them well enough to buy extras figuring they will sell for a good price on ebay. Now if they didn't get any bids or sold for a low price we would probably cry, LOL. And we can't keep all of them, that's just too many frogs. :anibad:

By the way--we have listed one of each of our AE & XLE's so that people who have no traders will have at least a small chance of getting one. But we will only be selling those 2. (Christmas shopping for grandkids can be $$$$$$)

SOLD OUT

WooHoo! I just squeaked in and got one of the last ones! I love frogs, and the many frog coins that have been done are awesome. I would have hated to miss out on this design. I've missed a few, and have been poking around trying to find them, but no luck yet.

I like seeing so many different species of frogs getting the coin treatment. The frogs I keep now would make excellent subjects for a coin. I keep pestering Spooky 2 to try to get her to let me take a chunk of our savings to make a coin, but there's no budging her so far...