The Caching Ace

fox-and-the-hound

Nope, I haven't fallen off the edge of the earth or stopped designing coins, just been bogged down a bit lately with life (and secret projects!). I know I'd said I'd try and get this one out earlier, but once again the mint said "not a chance" when they saw the art :anibad: but we stuck to our guns and after months and months of hammering away, they finally relented and pulled it off. So without further ado...

The Caching Ace is here!

ace1.jpg

ace2.jpg

ace3.jpg

Number 3 in the series and the most aggressive detail work to date, this coin is for those rare cachers who make the find with near other-worldly skills while the rest of us are on our 20th dnf and near tears with frustration after 16 hours of searching. :blink: These folks skip up mountains and walk on water only to arrive at the cache site and simply pick that cache out at GZ in seconds. We salute their uncanny abilities (and maybe envy them just a bit, too!) and reward them with a coin all their own.

Size: 2"

Thickness: 4mm (with 5 elevations title side and 2 elevations spade side)

Metal: Antique Brass

Colors: Soft Enamels - You spoke and we listened. Hope you approve of the more colorful profile!

You can find them here...

http://www.geocoinstore.com/index.php?main...products_id=247

As always, thank you so much to everyone who chimed in with suggestions and requests for this continuing series. :blink:

Nope, I haven't fallen off the edge of the earth or stopped designing coins, just been bogged down a bit lately with life (and secret projects!). I know I'd said I'd try and get this one out earlier, but once again the mint said "not a chance" when they saw the art :) but we stuck to our guns and after months and months of hammering away, they finally relented and pulled it off. So without further ado...

The Caching Ace is here!

ace1.jpg

ace2.jpg

ace3.jpg

Number 3 in the series and the most aggressive detail work to date, this coin is for those rare cachers who make the find with near other-worldly skills while the rest of us are on our 20th dnf and near tears with frustration after 16 hours of searching. :grin: These folks skip up mountains and walk on water only to arrive at the cache site and simply pick that cache out at GZ in seconds. We salute their uncanny abilities (and maybe envy them just a bit, too!) and reward them with a coin all their own.

Size: 2"

Thickness: 4mm (with 5 elevations title side and 2 elevations spade side)

Metal: Antique Brass

Colors: Soft Enamels - You spoke and we listened. Hope you approve of the more colorful profile!

You can find them here...

http://www.geocoinstore.com/index.php?main...products_id=247

As always, thank you so much to everyone who chimed in with suggestions and requests for this continuing series. :grin:

This is a beautiful coin,beside the fact that I am Crazy about playing cards.Yes it is a sickness!!!!Lol Just bought two.I consider this must haves!!!!!