Clearing Inventory - Roulette geocoin

OTT Team

What are you kidding me? You would buy them off a site for $10.00 and $3.95 shipping? I'm offering a steal at $13.50 with shipping.

I already assumed you won't buy one unless it was free pghlooking...

As for the rest of everyone out there the coins are very well priced and the margin of profit is just enough to buy envelops to ship the coins out. I hope that some people that have personal vendettas don't discourage the rest of you from buying a very well designed coin.

Good Caching on rainy days.

Email if you are interested in purchasing OTT Team Roulette Geocoins. I got the rest in and I will be selling them for $12.00 with $1.50 for shipping. If you want more than one I'll add $0.25 per additional coin.

www.angelfire.com/pro/milovsjeff

geo_skull_coins@yahoo.com

Thank you for stopping to read this post! :unsure:

Do you have some more information about the coins? metal, size, do they come with a tiny ball bearing? :blink:

Email if you are interested in purchasing OTT Team Roulette Geocoins. I got the rest in and I will be selling them for $12.00 with $1.50 for shipping. If you want more than one I'll add $0.25 per additional coin.

www.angelfire.com/pro/milovsjeff

geo_skull_coins@yahoo.com

Thank you for stopping to read this post! :unsure:

Do you have some more information about the coins? metal, size, do they come with a tiny ball bearing? :blink:

The famous ball bearings...lol I went through heck trying to find one, but then figured out that when you spin the coin it would just laungh the ball off the coin.

The coin is 1.75" and roughly 1.03 ounzes in weight. And the metal is Zinc.

As crazy as it sounds, I have had one in my pocket for roughly a month, and I have been showing anybody who makes eye contact with me. I sure everyone has felt like a spokes person for Geocaching one time or another.

What are you kidding me? You would buy them off a site for $10.00 and $3.95 shipping? I'm offering a steal at $13.50 with shipping.

As for the rest of everyone out there the coins are very well priced and the margin of profit is just enough to buy envelops to ship the coins out. I hope that some people that have personal vendettas don't discourage the rest of you from buying a very well designed coin.

No personal vendetta here, and nope wasn't looking for anything free. I have said before it was a nice design. Had the coin been from someone honest and priced fairly, I would have bought one, just like I would have gotten your last one. It's more than just a price to me though. Your lack of honesty comes off as nothing more than you trying to use the forums for your own personal gain with no regard to the people who actually make these forums up.

While many will blindly buy a coin from you because they can't get past the addiction, I won't buy from someone who I feel is doing nothing but trying to suck as much out of the people for no other reason than they can no matter how much I like the coin. A little honesty might go alot further though rather than pretending to be someone new when all the signs clearly point to the same old milo parley we have all gotten to know so well. When asked about it in this thread, you clearly lied about it again. If a buyer can't get and honest answer from a seller, then the buyer shouldn't do buisness with that person. That is what I have choosen to do.

I wonder what name it will be next time? Only time will tell. You can pretend it is a vendetta or some other silly reason, but I have clearly stated my point as to why I won't be buying this coin. It is because I don't like your lack of honest sales techniques. If you actually got this at some point you would probably do better buisness since both of your coins were designed nicely. Maybe someone else from the "team" should market for you since that is where you are having major issues.

I guess I will sit and watch from the sidelines till it is time to go replace my caches. :unsure:

No personal vendetta here, and nope wasn't looking for anything free. I have said before it was a nice design. Had the coin been from someone honest and priced fairly, I would have bought one, just like I would have gotten your last one. It's more than just a price to me though. Your lack of honesty comes off as nothing more than you trying to use the forums for your own personal gain with no regard to the people who actually make these forums up.

While many will blindly buy a coin from you because they can't get past the addiction, I won't buy from someone who I feel is doing nothing but trying to suck as much out of the people for no other reason than they can no matter how much I like the coin. A little honesty might go alot further though rather than pretending to be someone new when all the signs clearly point to the same old milo parley we have all gotten to know so well. When asked about it in this thread, you clearly lied about it again. If a buyer can't get and honest answer from a seller, then the buyer shouldn't do buisness with that person. That is what I have choosen to do.

I wonder what name it will be next time? Only time will tell. You can pretend it is a vendetta or some other silly reason, but I have clearly stated my point as to why I won't be buying this coin. It is because I don't like your lack of honest sales techniques. If you actually got this at some point you would probably do better buisness since both of your coins were designed nicely. Maybe someone else from the "team" should market for you since that is where you are having major issues.

I guess I will sit and watch from the sidelines till it is time to go replace my caches. :unsure:

Is that all this is, you simply repeating yourself time and time again. I think we all got your personal opinion the first time. If you are so bothered by me, why do you insist on writing on the post. I get your point, and I think everyone else did the first two times you jumped in this, but now we have all moved on and I suggest you do the same. I thought you moved on when you signed up for my last coin contest, but now you want to argue when something isn't benefiting your personal gain? Those are strong principles! You took up a slot on that list that could have went to someone who still believes in the fun and excitement that comes with Geocaching and not the sound of their own voice.

It's time to let go pghlooking, and move on!

Thanks for supporting the coin. :blink:

Edited by OTT Team

I have 40 OTT Team Roulette Geocoins left, and I will be selling them at $10.00 and that is with shipping included. I am set up on Paypal and can except orders that way.

I will also except overseas purchases, but I have to add a $1.25.

Just let me know. geo_skull_coins@yahoo.com

Got a pic of the coin?

This link was from the coin contest that I did awhile back.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...team&st=200

broken link ...

That's because I merged that thread with this thread, so you are not missing anything, it's all right here. Sorry about the confusion, I didn't realize that there was a link leading back to here. Since I merged the threads, the other link was used.

The coin in a handmade roulette table i won in the cointest, sorry no back ground photo from the coin.

0b7c947d.jpg

I still enjoy my price, thank you :DB):lol::huh:

Wheres one get something like this for their coin we have emailed OTT Team, maybe he is not the one that makes the wooden roulette table, any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.