Lackey Geocoin

Akeybabe

Oh wow..I guess that answers that question...........As a newer cacher I now understand that I was gifted something really cool..

Thanks

Eric.

Oh yes, you were gifted something really really cool... enjoy it.

I had mine gifted by Jeremy the founder and president of Groundspeak... or at least it was supposed to be but he had run out so we went back and begged at GS HQ until Annie gave us one. No Ebayer is gettin their stinkin' hands on this baby!! No way, no how!

Thank you for asking first. Some who didn't were really lambasted in these forums. Certain geocoins are considered very hard to get, and are sometimes only available by meeting the person who had them made, in person, and/or by being gifted these coins. Soemtimes by winning the coin. To turn around and sell them rubs people the wrong way. Trading it for other coins is not as frowned upon, but can lead to the treasured coin eventually ending up in the hands of someone who wouldn't think twice about selling it, even if that is not who the coin was traded with. Enjoy your coin, it shows all the people who work at Groundspeak on it.

I won a Lackey 2007 Geocoin at an event. I have had a few opportunities

to sell the coin. So I am wondering...Can the coin even be sold, or

put on Ebay??? And if so how much are they worth?

Thanks

Eric...

They aren't worth anything. In fact, you probably have to pay someone to take it. They are bad luck. You should get rid of it as soon as possible.

And though it would be equally bad luck for me to have it, I am willing to make that sacrifice just so that you would not have to suffer...

:):P:(

Thanks

Eric...

They aren't worth anything. In fact, you probably have to pay someone to take it. They are bad luck. You should get rid of it as soon as possible.

And though it would be equally bad luck for me to have it, I am willing to make that sacrifice just so that you would not have to suffer...

:D:)

Thanks

Eric...

I'll go a step further and replace that coin with one I'm sure you would love and could sell on ebay if you wanted! :):D

Thanks

Eric...

I've got it on good authority that there are a few available in the Todie's Wild Ride thread... :D:):D

Thanks

Eric...

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I've got it on good authority that there are a few available in the Todie's Wild Ride thread... :laughing::laughing::huh:

We are the very proud owners of one from that contest, we wouldn't dream of selling or trading it!

Thanks RR!!