Discover-me Bracelet - customized

Sepp & Berta

I designed a bracelet for another business and I'm wondering whether this wouldn't be a fashionable ornament to be discovered at events, in the woods etc. I think it would be a nice present also. We could take preorders with individual Team/Cachernames. The trackingcodes would be bought from Groundspeak and the bracelets would be trackable just like coins. For the icon I'm thinking of a person's silhouette because this time it's about the people themselves and not about the things that travel in caches ;-) Living trackables so to say.

But is this interesting? I think that the prize is going to be around 20 - 25€ depending on the amount that is going to be produced. The Material is real leather and stainless steel - really good quality. Can be worn by a man or a woman.

Now I'm kindly asking about your opinion :-)

many greetings from Bavaria,

Claudia

leder-bracelet_V1.jpg

Normally, I'd leave my opinions out of any discussion, but this is just a technical one. I wouldn't trust that clasp. It looks too easy to knock it open, and have the bracelet fall off.

I've got a sample of those bracelets here. The clasp is quite strongly closed. The snag/hook clicks into its place.

Additional the two metal ends are oberlapping sticked together and are hold by a magnet.

I hope, this technical comments was correct english and makes sense ;-)

Normally, I'd leave my opinions out of any discussion, but this is just a technical one. I wouldn't trust that clasp. It looks too easy to knock it open, and have the bracelet fall off.

I've got a sample of those bracelets here. The clasp is quite strongly closed. The snag/hook clicks into its place.

Additional the two metal ends are oberlapping sticked together and are hold by a magnet.

I hope, this technical comments was correct english and makes sense ;-)

Good point, Eartha, and excellent response S&B!

I think that the prize is going to be around 20 - 25€ depending on the amount that is going to be produced. Now I'm kindly asking about your opinion :-)

leder-bracelet_V1.jpg

The design is very beautiful, nicely done!.

Unfortunately with the exchange rate the way it is right now, the prices they quote make it $40-50 usd... and we probably would not purchase it for that price.

But it is a beautiful design!

I think that the prize is going to be around 20 - 25€ depending on the amount that is going to be produced. Now I'm kindly asking about your opinion :-)

leder-bracelet_V1.jpg

Unfortunately with the exchange rate the way it is right now, the prices they quote make it $40-50 usd... and we probably would not purchase it for that price.

Sofi and Holmbiorn: maybe you guys should do a custom dog collar... :lol:

At the moment the price of the bracelet would be 26.00USD (=20 EURO).

This is my latest Idea and it will only be produced, if we have a minimum of 200 orders until end of november, because this is the minimum qty for producing them:

51_0.jpg

Let me introduce you this idea now :-)

Being a living Trackable!

The Discover-me bracelet turns you into a living Trackable. It accompanies you, when you search for caches. You can drop it in each Cache to find out easily how many miles you got around at your cache-trips!

Discover me!

Sometimes and somewhere you will probably meet other cachers in the woods or at Events. Let them discover you in real and also in a virtual way. This is a really simple way to keep cacherfriends in mind or to stay in contact.

The bracelet:

It's a puristic design and due to its form and size it is wearable for Men as well as for Women. One of the stainless steel charms shows a compass rose, while the others are reserved for your customized laser engraving name and trackingcode.

Features:

• authentic leather, 3mm

• stainless steel charms (2 for laser engraving names and trackingcode)

• Length: (can be shorten easily): ~ 210 mm

• Height: 10 mm

• Save magnetic fitting with a snap-in snag

• comes in a black velvet pouch

• Trackable at Geocaching.com

• custom Icon

• Prize: 22 Euro (~USD 28.00) + shipping

How it works - please read:

Please send an e-mail to info@mygeocoin.de to provide the following information for customizing your bracelet:

Bracelet #1 (... please help to provide information for each braclet, if you want more than one)

Name to engrave

Line 1: _________________________________ (max. 9-10 character)

Line 2 (optional): _________________________________ (max. 9-10 character)

Your full address:__________________________________

A Groundspeak trackingcode will be provided by us if you don't choose your own. If you have already an own trackingcode, please feel free to provide the code for engrave it to your bracelet.

Please don't pay at this time, because in case that we don't get a minimum quantity of orders, we must cancel our bracelet-project. You'll get a payment request as soon as the bracelets are in production.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!

Claudia

aka "Sepp & Berta"

myGeocoin.de - the "pink" Coinshop

More information

With all the trackable items in the world these days, I wouldn't need a new one and I don't wear bracelets, but I think you'll likely get others to hop on board! :D

I have 2 hats which are trackable, my hiking staff, my Jeep, my name tag, my pocket coins....I'm a walking TB already! Add to that the Tbs I carry to events like my couple of memorial travelers (in honor of Tod), my motorcycle TB given to me for reaching 500 TBs moved etc...

This is my latest Idea and it will only be produced, if we have a minimum of 200 orders until end of november, because this is the minimum qty for producing them:

51_0.jpg

Let me introduce you this idea now :-)

Being a living Trackable!

The Discover-me bracelet turns you into a living Trackable. It accompanies you, when you search for caches. You can drop it in each Cache to find out easily how many miles you got around at your cache-trips!

Discover me!

Sometimes and somewhere you will probably meet other cachers in the woods or at Events. Let them discover you in real and also in a virtual way. This is a really simple way to keep cacherfriends in mind or to stay in contact.

The bracelet:

It's a puristic design and due to its form and size it is wearable for Men as well as for Women. One of the stainless steel charms shows a compass rose, while the others are reserved for your customized laser engraving name and trackingcode.

Features:

• authentic leather, 3mm

• stainless steel charms (2 for laser engraving names and trackingcode)

• Length: (can be shorten easily): ~ 210 mm

• comes in a black velvet pouch

• custom Icon

• Prize: 22 Euro (~USD 28.00) + shipping

How it works - please read:

Please send an e-mail to info@mygeocoin.de to provide the following information for customizing your bracelet:

Bracelet #1 (... please help to provide information for each braclet, if you want more than one)

Name to engrave

Line 1: _________________________________ (max. 9-10 character)

Line 2 (optional): _________________________________ (max. 9-10 character)

Your full address:__________________________________

A Groundspeak trackingcode will be provided by us if you don't choose your own. If you have already an own trackingcode, please feel free to provide the code for engrave it to your bracelet.

Please don't pay at this time, because in case that we don't get a minimum quantity of orders, we must cancel our bracelet-project. You'll get a payment request as soon as the bracelets are in production.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!

Claudia

aka "Sepp & Berta"

myGeocoin.de - the "pink" Coinshop

More information

I'd be really interested in one of these.

One question will you be able to buy extra stainless charms and how much would they be (small and the larger size).

I'd like one as in the picture with a tracking number and my caching name engraved but I'd also like 2 un engraved charms so i could personalise it even more.

repeating my question

could you do them in black (silicone) rubber rather then leather?

leather straps dont hold for long on my wrists... must be acid in my sweat.

is it cheaper if we provide the TB code?

Sorry but we have to answer both questions with a no. We wanted a fixed prize for all bracelets. It is even additional effort for us to handle own TB codes.

Thanks for your understanding.

Many greetings from Bavaria,

Sepp & Berta

Many coinfriends asked me, if the Discover-me! Bracelet will ever be available again. And so Pre-Sale has started now for a 2nd round ;-)

51_0.jpg

Discover me! ... and become a living Trackable!

The bracelet

It's a puristic design and due to its form and size it is wearable for Men as well as for Women. One of the stainless steel charms shows a compass rose, while the others steel charms is reserved for your custom engraved Name. On the third charm you find the trackingcode, which can be provided by us or you send us an already existing code, which you prefer.

Features:

• authentic leather, 3mm

• stainless steel charms

• 2 Lengths

• custom Icon

Pre-Order at myGeocoin.de - Sepp & Berta's "pink" Shop ;-)

This is the 2nd round for preordering the customized Discover-me! Bracelet.

Last Minute Chance:

I'll collect your preorders until July, 31th :-)

51_0.jpg

Discover me! ... and become a living Trackable!

The bracelet

It's a puristic design and due to its form and size it is wearable for Men as well as for Women. One of the stainless steel charms shows a compass rose, while the others steel charms is reserved for your custom engraved Name. On the third charm you find the trackingcode, which can be provided by us or you send us an already existing code, which you prefer.

Features:

• authentic leather, 3mm

• stainless steel charms

• 2 Lengths

• custom Icon

Pre-Order and Information at www.myGeocoin.de (Sepp & Bertas "pink" Coinshop ;-))

.... seems a bit pricey to me, that's all.

Stainless fish hooks are still fish hooks, and I can get a pack of 10 at Walmart for $1.59 with 0% tax.

I certainly could justify the cost if the leather strap was embossed, as that would require a die stamp mould be made, but it's not, and the icon was purchased with the first run. I could also justify the raw materials cost if it were a coin, but again, it's not.

I'm certainly not putting down the product, I've seen one and they ARE nice - I just don't think I could justify the purchase price.

Good luck with your sale. :)

The price you quoted says "incl. 19% tax" which I believe is VAT. This is not applicable to US/Canadian residents and comes off at checkout (I believe) -- please correct me if I'm wrong. That'll bring it down a bit.

Yes, you are right! The VAT will not be charged to customers outside the EU. But the shop doesn't know where you come from until you provided your origin.

Currently the price for non-EU customers is USD 26.09 (excl. shipping costs).

Best regards,

Sepp & Berta