How can I edit a TB log entry?

Tonka_Boy

I placed a new travel bug in a cache two weeks ago, and when a cacher picked it up, they entered a date prior to the date that I dropped it. Now the miles traveled is twice what it should be.

Is there any way that I can edit that post and get the correct date in there?

No big deal, but it's in a race with seven other TBs, and I just jumped into a big lead. I like winning, but it should be fair. Here's the TB URL.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1475908

Dropped off 11/1/2008 dakotagray placed it in Discover Bismarck/Mandan North Dakota 388.8mi NW [visit log]

Dropped off 10/21/2008 Tonka_Boy placed it in MOA IV Cache Minnesota [visit log]

Retrieve it from a cache 3/24/2008 dakotagray retrieved it from MOA IV Cache Minnesota [visit log]

Will be taking back to ND.

Go ahead and delete the retrieve log. The tracking will stay accurate and the finder will still get credit for the bug. And I don't believe they will get a log deletion notice, although you might want to send them an email explaining the situation.

Redoing the logging a another option but you can take care of it easier this way.

I have a personal TB that I would routinely delete the retrieve log to help keep things neat and tidy. It got to be too much work and I just don't care anymore. :)