How many

Hi Crew

I was just looking at my Itsnotaboutthenumbers (Account age v total finds) and notice someone has about 18000 finds. :)

Curious who it is or who has more.

Cheers

Jim

Well I would guess that M1EYO would probably be the Highest Uk cacher..

As for Globaly I would guess on Lyn Of CCCooper Agency.. I cached with her for a day this summer.. Lovely lady..

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=76...22-70ccf5276e0e

What really amazes me, is that in 6 years to get 30,000 finds, you need to average about 14 every single day! That's either dedication, retirement, wealth (i.e. don't need to work!), or a real addiction.

Just looking at the recent finds for TeamAlamo reveals that on some days they only have 1 or 2 finds, so they would need days with about 30 finds to compensate for it.

Truly awesome. Wait for the congrats thread when they hit 30,000!

What really amazes me, is that in 6 years to get 30,000 finds, you need to average about 14 every single day! That's either dedication, retirement, wealth (i.e. don't need to work!), or a real addiction.

Just looking at the recent finds for TeamAlamo reveals that on some days they only have 1 or 2 finds, so they would need days with about 30 finds to compensate for it.

Truly awesome. Wait for the congrats thread when they hit 30,000!

That's approximately the amount of caches in the UK! And if I'm right in thinking that there's a lower cache density in the USA than here then I guess they would have to do a fair bit of travelling to get that number.

It would be interesting to know what lifestyle they have that can support this sort of caching, retired full time airstream caravanners with a fair bit of cash?