COINTEST: Cointest to name the newest and smallest T"n"T member

T"n"T

We have some great things happening around here lately. Tank is continuing to improve and has been upgraded in condition to lock-in from coma. He is beginning some new theropy sessions and is responding by blinking answers for us and moving some on commands now. Justin (quick_at_em) has been cleared of seizures the doctors thought he might be having. Hallie ( theBeast1) was blessed to not have fracture his neck in a very bad football accident.

But!!!!!!!!!

The truely blessed news is that Tank and I are proud to annouce the arrival of the newest and smallest edition to our T"n"T family.

Miss Elizibeth Paige Jones

6 lbs. 17 in long and BEAUTIFUL

Her mother Brandy(Tank's youngest)(tink88) would like to ask for help in selectly a geonick for her. A friend of Tank's nick named Brandy "Tink" along time ago because he said she was to small to be a Tank. Well we would like to honor her grandpa in some form with a new caching name to get her started early.

The COINTEST will be on till Nov.10th, one week, at that time Brandy will pick a name and the winner will be sent a package of coins.

misse.jpg

I would suggest TankGirl

LOL! Sounds good.

What is the significance of Tink88 for her mother's name?

Explained where the Tink came from as being a nick given by a friend thinking it sounded like a small Tank. The 88 is her birthyear.

Edited by T"n"T

I would suggest TankGirl

LOL! Sounds good.

What is the significance of Tink88 for her mother's name?

Explained where the Tink came from as being a nick given by a friend thinking it sounded like a small Tank. The 88 is her birthyear.

So is a Tink Tink a really small tank? :)

Oh!!! Congratulations!!!! There is a new series of tanks now! :) Just kiding!!!

I am thinking some names, but I do not know if they are good!

How about:

Tatra (combinations of Tank & Tracy)

Tantra (combination or Tank 'N' Tracy)

Trata (once again combination of Tracy & Tank), but actually this is a name of a kind of fishing boats here in Greece! :)

Then... how about:

Tinker

Tinkerbelle or Tinker bella (beautiful tinky)

Tinkerdale

Tiny Tank

Tinky

Tanky

Tinky Tank

Tinky Tanky

Arma (Greek for Tank (war chariot) )

Little "T" !!!

I sugest you to change your name too, and make it T"N"T+t (The small "t" is for the baby)!!!! :lol:

when I have more names in my mind...I 'll be back!!! :lol:

We have some great things happening around here lately. Tank is continuing to improve and has been upgraded in condition to lock-in from coma. He is beginning some new theropy sessions and is responding by blinking answers for us and moving some on commands now. Justin (quick_at_em) has been cleared of seizures the doctors thought he might be having. Hallie ( theBeast1) was blessed to not have fracture his neck in a very bad football accident.

But!!!!!!!!!

The truely blessed news is that Tank and I are proud to annouce the arrival of the newest and smallest edition to our T"n"T family.

Miss Elizibeth Paige Jones

6 lbs. 17 in long and BEAUTIFUL

Her mother Brandy(Tank's youngest)(tink88) would like to ask for help in selectly a geonick for her. A friend of Tank's nick named Brandy "Tink" along time ago because he said she was to small to be a Tank. Well we would like to honor her grandpa in some form with a new caching name to get her started early.

The COINTEST will be on till Nov.10th, one week, at that time Brandy will pick a name and the winner will be sent a package of coins.

misse.jpg

I don't know if you remember me telling you the various stages of recovery my grandma went through, but it's sounding like Tank is coming around more and more!! I am so very happy for all of you! Prayers won't stop until all is well with everyone though!!

Wow, you've had a lot of trials lately, haven't you! Hang in there!!

Oh, and beauty of a little'n there, CONGRATS!! THANKS for the cointest, will watch the answers!! Good luck my friends!!

Glad to hear Tank is improving. That is gret news. Congrads on the new addition to the family. She is a beautiful little girl. Are guess for a good name for her would be "TanksLittleGem"

Are prayers are still flowing out to you and your family. Glad to hear troubles been uplifting and going away.

I would suggest TankGirl

LOL! Sounds good.

:D Ummm... might want to rethink that one. Cool name, but it's already a trademarked name and a rather controversial one at that. An anti-heroine comic book character who might be considered a less than appropriate role-model type. :D

The Tank Girl you seem to be referring to was a now-defunct British comic book. In the US, Dark Horse and Vertigo have produced a few graphic novels and short series. None since about 1996.

I have serious doubts if someone would bother having a snit over the use of the name.

Was she an anti-hero? Dunno. I know she wasn't a villian. If you've been paying attention to comics over the last few years, none of the "heroes" are all that saintly anymore.

I collected comics for many years, but never paid much attention to this one. No one I knew at that time did either. The book had a small following, and the movie had an even smaller one.

I also doubt if anyone will remember that name 10 years from now, other than hard-core fans. All 6 of them.

So, BOT, my name suggestion still stands.

I would suggest TankGirl

LOL! Sounds good.

:) Ummm... might want to rethink that one. Cool name, but it's already a trademarked name and a rather controversial one at that. An anti-heroine comic book character who might be considered a less than appropriate role-model type. :(

The Tank Girl you seem to be referring to was a now-defunct British comic book. In the US, Dark Horse and Vertigo have produced a few graphic novels and short series. None since about 1996.

I have serious doubts if someone would bother having a snit over the use of the name.

Was she an anti-hero? Dunno. I know she wasn't a villian. If you've been paying attention to comics over the last few years, none of the "heroes" are all that saintly anymore.

I collected comics for many years, but never paid much attention to this one. No one I knew at that time did either. The book had a small following, and the movie had an even smaller one.

I also doubt if anyone will remember that name 10 years from now, other than hard-core fans. All 6 of them.

So, BOT, my name suggestion still stands.

There is nothing wrong with using the name of "TankGirl". There are plenty of cacher names that are after "famous" names :) If this is to be used, one could tweak the lettering someway. Perhaps TankGrl or such.

Gee Whiz, I would think it would be cool to give this precious one this caching name.

GO, TankGirl , GO :D:P