Pocket Query to find Newly Dropped TB?

nwgeogeeks

So new member... Any way that I can manipulate the pocket queries to send me a list every day of newly logged TB in my area? There are so may TB's that have been stolen out of caches without logging that the reliability of TB in a cache is very waning on me...

I would like a query or any way that I can pull up a list of dropped\logged TBs in my area on a daily basses so I can go out to caches and have a better chance at finding some movable fun!

Thanks...

Welcome to the hobby newbie. One of the first adjustments is always about TB's and how they are handled. That is why my last Geocoin went out with this as it's mssion.

have decided to set a reasonable mission for this coin.

It is to wander afar in any direction.

It will be missing for long periods of time.

It will be listed as being caches where it is not.

It will be retrieved by cachers who will not move it for excessively long times.

It will be retrieved from caches that it is not logged into.

It will be retrieved from caches by cachers who will note its tracking number in the log

Welcome to the hobby newbie. One of the first adjustments is always about TB's and how they are handled. That is why my last Geocoin went out with this as it's mssion.

have decided to set a reasonable mission for this coin.

It is to wander afar in any direction.

It will be missing for long periods of time.

It will be listed as being caches where it is not.

It will be retrieved by cachers who will not move it for excessively long times.

It will be retrieved from caches that it is not logged into.

It will be retrieved from caches by cachers who will note its tracking number in the log

If it makes its way up here, I can help it with all those parts of its mission! :):grin::grin: