Wherigo Player Freezing on Bell HTC Touch

mm_dancer

I have a bell HTC touch and have probably spent about 12 hours trying to get this to work and pretty much no progress. ( i am running windows mobile 6.1 )

Heres what i have done:

Followed the directions on the Wherigo site, but the installation of the .NET Framework said i already had a higher version so it would work, tried a fix i found about unistalling the new on installing the 2.0 reinstalling the new one, but that didnt work either, but another cacher said (with the same phone but a Telus) that they are using the 3.5 and it works fine so i downloaded that instead.

I have tried everything from hard resets and installing without restoring anything to soft resetting between each step and still nothing

Most of the time i get that it freezes on Loading Cartridges, but twice tonight if i clicked on menu right away and it made it to the select a cartridge page and then froze

after it freezes i have to do a soft reset to get the phone working today

Please if anyone knows the problem or has a Bell HTC Touch that has Wherigo working PLEASE let me know what you did, i am willing to try anything!

Thanks,

Megan

I believe this is where you found your answer:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=205157

If you found it somewhere else, please PM me with a link so I can update this post. I would like for anyone who finds this thread to be able to find the same answer as you have.

Moderator Note: Per the topic owner's request, I have closed this topic. If you'd like to contribute to this discussion, please feel free to do so at the other topic cited in this post.