My Account page not coming up

MaxB on the River

We have been trying for over an hour to get our My Account page to display. Either nothing happens, or we get Untitled page - report this problem or retry. Just wanted to make sure someone knew about the problem. I have deleted all temporary files and rebooted the computer several times, still no solution.

Your page comes up OK for me.

We have been trying for over an hour to get our My Account page to display. Either nothing happens, or we get Untitled page - report this problem or retry. Just wanted to make sure someone knew about the problem. I have deleted all temporary files and rebooted the computer several times, still no solution.

Of course you can view someones Profile Page, but how are you accessing Max's My Account Page?

By the way, I can access my own My Account Page without any problem.

I had that happen twice today with my account also. After trying again in a fresh tab, my page came up fine. Very unusual behavior.

I wonder if the issue might relate to the volume of logs from the past 30 days on the "my account" page. I've written well over 500 logs in the past month. And, I know MaxB is a prolific log generator due to all the trackables he moves.

Of course you can view someones Profile Page, but how are you accessing Max's My Account Page?

By the way, I can access my own My Account Page without any problem.

After Vinny and his cohorts ran me out of the American Geocaching League Groundspeak realized that my impecable ethics and unwavering principles would make me the perfect candidate to Beta test the new Rhodium membership level. This allows me to have access to all profiles as if they were my own. I have been charged with enforcing Groundpeak policy and assisting in any way that I see fit with issues that fellow geocachers have.

In all truth I am watching the Chiefs finally play like a team and in my euphoric state of mind I misread the OP's post. Many thousand apologies.

I wasn't having any problem with this on Friday (or very early on Saturday), but today it fails to load four out-of-five attempts.

If I just keep hammering away, it (the site) eventually relents and I get my page to open.

Only the Rhodium level? :)

tch

Perhaps if you do well, you will be allowed to enjoy the benefits of the Scandium plated Yttrium level! :ph34r:

In all truth I am watching the Chiefs finally play like a team and in my euphoric state of mind I misread the OP's post. Many thousand apologies.

No apologies necessary, and tough luck there. I thought the Arizona Cardinals were the only team capable of such a dramatic 4th Quarter collapse. There's always the Chargers next week. Or just go caching instead.

Dear GC,

Any ideas on when or what the problem is with the My Account Page. Since this is unavailable, we can't create PQ's, get to our bookmarks or to our profile page, can't do closest to home caches unless we put in our zip code, and can't see what TBs we have in our possession. Please help soon.

Thanks,

MaxB on the River

Dear GC,

Any ideas on when or what the problem is with the My Account Page. Since this is unavailable, we can't create PQ's, get to our bookmarks or to our profile page, can't do closest to home caches unless we put in our zip code, and can't see what TBs we have in our possession. Please help soon.

Thanks,

MaxB on the River

Direct links to Bookmarks and PQs still work (at least for me).

http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/

In a pinch you could always start to log a cache and look at the trackables list at the bottom to know what you have in inventory. However knowing your TB transport history, that might be a long list. :)

Bumping because this is happening again.

The "My" page (now called "My Profile") will not load for an account with hundreds of logs in the past 30 days (like a reviewer account). The same page loads begrudgingly on an account with a more typical level of activity.

This was working fine up until late last evening.

Same problem with me.

Bumping because this is happening again.

The "My" page (now called "My Profile") will not load for an account with hundreds of logs in the past 30 days (like a reviewer account). The same page loads begrudgingly on an account with a more typical level of activity.

This was working fine up until late last evening.

Same problem here, we also were having problems loading our travel bug list from our profile page. Seems to be an indexing problem again or timing out with large numbers of logs or logo coin downloads.

We were also experienceing problem with loading our Big Orange TB CC cache. Keeps telling us it isn't published. After 4 or 5 attempts, it finally loads.