Changing Usernames

CV Tomcats

Our team is still fairly new to geocaching, and to geocaching.com.

I registered on the site almost a year before I actually got involved in the game, and founded the team. But, when I registered on the site, I created a username that I used on several other Web sites. However, after becoming involved in the game/sport, and creating the team, I bagan signing all of the logs with the team name.

I have written a note about this inconsistency in my profile, to explain it. However, I would like to change my username to reflect the name of my team. Is this possible? If not, can the Web developers at geocaching.com MAKE it possible?

Thanks.

Team Cobre Valley Tomcats (username: woodsy134)

Dave

Our team is still fairly new to geocaching, and to geocaching.com.

I registered on the site almost a year before I actually got involved in the game, and founded the team. But, when I registered on the site, I created a username that I used on several other Web sites. However, after becoming involved in the game/sport, and creating the team, I bagan signing all of the logs with the team name.

I have written a note about this inconsistency in my profile, to explain it. However, I would like to change my username to reflect the name of my team. Is this possible? If not, can the Web developers at geocaching.com MAKE it possible?

Thanks.

Team Cobre Valley Tomcats (username: woodsy134)

Dave

Yes, you can do this, I used to be somebnody else until I found out Spaces were valid characters and seperated me from the other volvoman

My appologies, apparently, now you can't change your name, you used to be able to from your profile settings.

How odd, wonder when that happened?

Edit - deejay44 answered my query before I posted, and proved my both right and wrong at the same time, that was an interesting experience. I've been both in the past, but never at the same time.

Edited by Volvo Man