I for one..........

Here in Scotland for example, I'd be moderately careful what I said about Culloden, and THAT happened in 1746.

Oh yeah, you had to go and bring up Culloden didn't you???

No one told me anything about 1746! I thought I was meeting you outside The National Art Gallery at 1745?

Must be a coded message or something :blink:

Edited by Jacobite

The UK reviewers and moderators certainly have my full support. They give up a great deal of time to do sometimes difficult and thankless jobs, and in my opinion do those jobs extremely well. :blink:

All our U.K. reviewers work extremely hard and have my full support. They give up their free time for us, so give them a break.

Well done to you all for doing such a great job.

Thank you.Welsh Wobbler. :(

"The UK reviewers and moderators certainly have my full support. They give up a great deal of time to do sometimes difficult and thankless jobs, and in my opinion do those jobs extremely well"

Sorry i dont know how to do the quote thingy!!

Difficult and thankless job??

I cant do anything about the difficult but I can say THANK YOU for a job well done ;):D

there you go now its only difficult :blink:

Thankyou for all the modrevs that have helped keep me sane over the last few days. :(

Three cheers for the modrevs

Hip hip..............

Here in Scotland for example, I'd be moderately careful what I said about Culloden, and THAT happened in 1746.

Oh yeah, you had to go and bring up Culloden didn't you???

Just for old times sake would you like to tell us what happened at Culloden? :ph34r:

:D:D:blink:

P

We decided to give you a bloody nose, but it didn't work out quite as good as Bannockburn :ph34r: