dogs and caching

I thought id start this thread due to most cachers looking after their dogs really well and doing alot of walking and i have some pups to sell which i want really good homes for, so see below.

Patterdale Puppies For Sale

£200 each

(deposit £50 non-refundable) Born 24th of October

All black, some with little white chest markings, 3 dogs and 3 bitches. Coat type cannot be guaranteed as it will develop as they get older.

To permanent loving homes only, home bred and not hunters although the instinct is still there, ideal walking companions, will walk for hours. Need a good walk every day or they start climbing the walls, not round the block dogs. Very friendly and loving, good with kids and can be trained with persistence, like nothing better than getting into bed in a morning for a cuddle. Ready 18th of December, not as Christmas presents…

Parents = dog, smooth coated black, bitch, broken coated chocolate. Both parents can be seen. Mail e14L@btinternet.com for more detail or phone 01257 261644. No time wasters please. Chorley, Lancashire

picture on request

If any Geocachers are thinking of getting a dog why not visit your local Dog Rescue centre. There are always lots of lovely dogs desperately looking for good homes.

Mind you, I do wonder how many people looking for a new dog in the UK would think of looking in an American "GPS Garage Sale" forum. ;)

Edited by big_bob

If any Geocachers are thinking of getting a dog why not visit your local Dog Rescue centre. There are always lots of lovely dogs desperately looking for good homes.

I would second that, our Sir Chester was a rescue dog and you couldn't want for a better dog as I think most who have met him would agree.

Mind you, I do wonder how many people looking for a new dog in the UK would think of looking in an American "GPS Garage Sale" forum. ;)

Not sure why anyone would be looking in any "GPS Garage Sale" for a dog. Is this really an appropriate place to find/sell a dog?

I would second that, our Sir Chester was a rescue dog and you couldn't want for a better dog as I think most who have met him would agree.

That is such a neat idea! Would love to meet Chester, I have my little pitbull I rescued from the local humane society that goes with me on so many caches. She has such a great time, rolling in the leaves and jumping in streams and lakes. And of course all the parks... I think she has a better time than I do!

Even though I won't likely be near Chester and be able to note my visit, here's a friendly pawshake from my Suey to your Chester, fellow geodogs!