Coin Contest -- Show us your costumes!

joefrog

Coin contest!

Show us your costumes! This year's costume only for the contest, please... but if you want to post older costume pics, fine by me. They won't be judged, just admired!

Please vote for your favorite! Winner will receive a brand-spanking-new 2008 Alabama AGA coin. Cointest will continue until TUESDAY to allow for the weekend party photos to filter in.

Good luck!

This is a test shot for a scary video Challenge that I made to post on YouTube.

So, where is your link ?

I was still working on that. I'm not sure if YouTube links are allowed here, but I guess the Mods will remove it if it's not. Here it is. One of the things about my videos is that I try to never appear or speak in them, so I had to issue the challenge with annotations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELhObhYlAFA

Well, a proud Grandmother and Mother is posting a photo of the youngest member of Francis Family. This little bat flew in to Trick or Treat on us this afternoon. She would be mighty proud to win this coin because her Aunt Allyson (ALinMaine) is from AL.

Here is her photo:

127_5470.jpg

And thanks for the cointest!

Edited by hollora

This is our daughter & her husband, (the 2 hippies), and our two grandaughters, Jade, (Hannah Montana), and Jocelyn, (the princess...who thought she should sleep in her fancy dress last night : )

smallhalloween.jpg

Edited by BVnLJ

Halloween is mine and JohnMac56's favorite holiday. We usually go all out wil scary yard decorations, fog machines, strobe lights, black lights, sound effects, everything. This year however the weather was a bit too damp to set up verything so we will have to wait until next year for those fun things. JohnMac56 did buy me a new costume this year. It is a full Cinderella costume and I just love dressing up like the princess I am. I wore this costume this year to take our grandson out trick-or-treating and then to hand out candy after he was too tired out.

8b110e51.jpg

;)Waiting for my prince Charming... :sad:

Edited by johnslady56

I love Vampires. I love to dress up as one too. I have been working on my costume for years. Heck, it is almost done, just got a couple more things to get for it. But it has gotten better and this year so far was the best. If I look tired, I am a little. I just got back from a Halloween party, where I just missed getting first prize for best costume, what a bummer. But still had fun.

vamp.jpg

...and Jocelyn, (the princess...who thought she should sleep in her fancy dress last night : )

smallhalloween.jpg

OOOH! The sweet princess here gets my vote for best costume! Mainly because I've got a sweet little 2 1/2 year old princess of my own (currently downstairs in my bed with her stuffed kitty, taking a nap) who refused to remove her earmuffs that I bought her for a whole day because they were so 'cool' and I understand how adamant they can be about not wanting to take something they love off ;)

Great pics everyone, loved the bad, indian princess and pop devil, too, but that little princess just gets my vote!

Naomi :sad:

hello, I need to explain a few things before I show my costume pics

first. I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!! its been my fav holiday for many years,

2ond I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!

3rd ,, so I ve allways loved to be someone Im not for just 1 day its gr8,, this lil obsesion started when I was young!! each year I try to out do the year before on the costume front,,,,well over the years its turned into a big project now, last year I was a high roller devil ,,, this year I decided to use some of the costume from last year to help save on the cost of the costume,,,Ive been knowen to spend alot on parts of the costumes,, but alway have super results!!

about a lil over a year ago,, I got really really sick with infection in my body, I coulda and was border line of dieing because of the infection. After about 250 bucks in anti infection meds(pills) and 3 weeks of fighting infection,, it was time to undergo an operation. I had all 32 teeth pulled out in one sitting, but at least im alive!! :sad:

so this year with all in mind above, I decided to become an old man with razor burn!!!!! using liquid latex,and makeup,,, I spent close to 8 hrs in the mirrior!!! creating wrinkles,and making everything look as real as possible. This is a Home Made Costume,I did not buy facial pieces or a rubber mask,this is hard, teedious, make up work. I Love it...but sure am glad its only once a yr.

whew! oh,, and No I did not shave my head eather ,,still have all my hair!! ;)

So with out further adue,, at 25 yrs of age,, I present to you,,"OLD MAN WITH RAZOR BURN"

64acb30f-92e1-4b82-99e2-a95dc5c438f4.jpg

cd2fd878-5f57-464d-9aea-d0d1cd6d607f.jpg

7160122e-8276-451a-bd61-6f2be6d62d34.jpg

16025a81-0104-44d3-8168-86e5d1804882.jpg

4bf4cc38-8598-4112-9ae5-552833acbefb.jpg

thx.--DJ.J.ROCK-JAY

Yimes and friends...

halloweenies.jpg

My oldest was hellbent on being Elmo, despite being about 5 years older than most Elmo-enthusiasts. My youngest was slated to be Cookie Monster, but when JoAnn's didn't have any blue fur, we switched gears and he became a cookie! Oh, and the deal was that "The Bunny" gets all the Heath Bars... :)

Yimes and friends...

halloweenies.jpg

My oldest was hellbent on being Elmo, despite being about 5 years older than most Elmo-enthusiasts. My youngest was slated to be Cookie Monster, but when JoAnn's didn't have any blue fur, we switched gears and he became a cookie! Oh, and the deal was that "The Bunny" gets all the Heath Bars... :rolleyes:

Love the jug of milk. Nice touch.

What kind of bunny are you, with ONLY two kids? :)

We had 2 halloween parties last weekend for my daughters. Sara had hers on Friday and Katlyn had hers on Sunday. Here are some pics from the parties

Sara's Party. She is the pirate in the middle of the back row.

halloween1.jpg

Pirate Sara

halloween2.jpg

This year's theme was Witches. Here is the Witch Potion Lab I made

halloween3.jpg

Thirsty anyone!

halloween4.jpg

Katlyn's Party.

halloween5.jpg

Gothic Fairy Katlyn

halloween8.jpg

What, is that a Dragon eating a bat? (DresselDragon Brenda)

halloween7.jpg

Yummy!

halloween6.jpg

Katlyn playing Pumpkin Bowling

halloween9.jpg

...Anthus

How do we post a picture if there is no URL. For instance, if it is on your hard drive and not uploaded anywhere.

Upload it to your geocaching profile 2.click on the pic so thats all you see,,3 use the url from that page to post here :)

gr8 photos of all the kids,,once i find the other mem card with the lil ones pics on it i will up load one. :rolleyes:

gr8 photos everyone!!!

How do we post a picture if there is no URL. For instance, if it is on your hard drive and not uploaded anywhere.

You need to upload your photo, you can add it to one of your cache logs, then view the photo from the cache log and click on it to open in its own window - that it the url to use to add it to your post. Hope that is understandable.

I am the Worlds Worst Cacher! Also known as Mr Hogwild stuff, the boss and other names we shall not mention. :rolleyes:

11e4ca59-d790-4dea-8892-ded0cc0284f6.jpg

You are the worlds worst cacher??? The one that came to Rhodes island in Greece???? :)

I am asking because I think a geocacher with that codename came in a cache very close to my house (In the cache in Monte smith...in the Antennas...) and left a Hogwildstuff pin which is now in my hands!!! I couldn't find any info about this pin (it is gold in color, round and as a design has the seal of Hogwildstuff)!!!!

You are probably not this geocacher, but what a coincidence!!!! :D

BTW...I love your T-shirt! :(

Edited by GATOULIS

I am the Worlds Worst Cacher! Also known as Mr Hogwild stuff, the boss and other names we shall not mention. :rolleyes:

11e4ca59-d790-4dea-8892-ded0cc0284f6.jpg

You are the worlds worst cacher??? The one that came to Rhodes island in Greece???? :)

I am asking because I think a geocacher with that codename came in a cache very close to my house (In the cache in Monte smith...in the Antennas...) and left a Hogwildstuff pin which is now in my hands!!! I couldn't find any info about this pin (it is gold in color, round and as a design has the seal of Hogwildstuff)!!!!

You are probably not this geocacher, but what a coincidence!!!! :D

BTW...I love your T-shirt! :(

I am a imposter. This is the real Worlds worst cacher.

5ef7c5b0-8e46-49df-aec0-dab259a9319f.jpg

The real WWC is hairier and taller and has better legs.

Do not vote for this photo, though scary it is NOT a costume!

-cheeto- and little -cheeto- on Halloween 2008

6af15115-84a5-413a-90eb-f00f798b3729.jpg

My costume was nicknamed "the happy camper" and his back-story is during a recent camping trip the happy camper entered the woods to find a nearby geocache and stumbled on something radioactive which caused a major problem with his complexion.

little -cheeto- wanted to look like he was "muggled" severly.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

You need to upload your photo, you can add it to one of your cache logs, then view the photo from the cache log and click on it to open in its own window - that it the url to use to add it to your post. Hope that is understandable.

Yes it is. Thank you.

This is our grandson Kyle. No typo, that's our grandSON. Kyle and his best friend both went to their school Halloween dance on Friday dressed as girls. They didn't talk to anyone for awhile so no one would know who they were. We hear they freaked out some of their teachers when they finally spoke.

kyle2zp8.jpg

Edited by C A Royal Flush

This is our grandson Kyle. No typo, that's our grandSON. Kyle and his best friend both went to their school Halloween dance on Friday dressed as girls. They didn't talk to anyone for awhile so no one would know who they were. We hear they freaked out some of their teachers when they finally spoke.

kyle2zp8.jpg

Geez -- that's WAY high on the list of "things you will never live down!"

so here was my lil one this year...

Isn't halloween costumes supposed to be scary :D

She's so cute :D How old is she?

shes 1, this was her first year out ,,it was so funnie,,by the end of the night she knew how to shuffle the candy from one hand to the other and into the bag,,and faster and faster. she got there was one house i thought she was gonna clean him out the candy kept dissapearing and the bag just got heavy, i was talking to the guy and befor we knew it she had half his bowl of candy... :D