Cache e-mail notication not from home area

Team_Gecko

Hi everyone

I have recentlly moved to Somerset West, Western Cape and have updated my home location on www.geocaching.com accordinglly. I howevery still receive cache notification for the Gauteng area. See below

This is an automated message from Geocaching

For GC1HN8E: Halloween 2008 (Traditional Cache)

24.3mi SW (39.2km SW)

Fish Eagle published Halloween 2008 (Traditional Cache) at 10/29/2008

Log Date: 10/29/2008

Published

I have send an e-mail to Fish Eagle via the web site about this a few times but there is not reply.

Please advice.

Team_Gecho

You need to update the coordinates in your notifications that you have set up.

Go to your account and then Set up Notifications. Edit the coordinates there for each of the notifications you have created.

I stand to be corrected, but think your home coordinates will only influence the weekly notification.

I have send an e-mail to Fish Eagle via the web site about this a few times but there is not reply.

Last email I've received from you was on 27th March 2008 on a different subject....??

I'm not aware of any email problems, and I receive 50-100 a day, so I have no idea why I didn't get them.

I'll send you a test email - please click reply and send it back, and let's see what happens.

Regarding your problem, Globalrat's said it all......

Last email I've received from you was on 27th March 2008 on a different subject....??

I'm not aware of any email problems, and I receive 50-100 a day, so I have no idea why I didn't get them.

I'll send you a test email - please click reply and send it back, and let's see what happens.

Regarding your problem, Globalrat's said it all......

:o Problem fixed. Thanks!!!!