COINTEST! Yet again

NeverSummer

Congrats Dardevle, my friend!!!! :laughing:

Thank you neverSummer for the cointest!

BTW....why ..... Never Summer??? you do not like Summers???? :laughing:

*snip*

He lives in the state of Oregon......... we only get about 3 months of continuis summer sun. june- august. lol!! :yikes:

Edited by Terrier Team

*snip*

He lives in the state of Oregon......... we only get about 3 months of continuis summer sun. june- august. lol!! :yikes:

Close, Terrier Team! Actually, as my profile says, the name comes from a favorite mountain destination in Colorado, the Never Summer range. I used to guide backpacking trips outside of Ft. Collins, Co and Rocky Mountain National Park, so the area got pretty dear to my heart.

*snip*

Close, Terrier Team! Actually, as my profile says, the name comes from a favorite mountain destination in Colorado, the Never Summer range. I used to guide backpacking trips outside of Ft. Collins, Co and Rocky Mountain National Park, so the area got pretty dear to my heart.

Nice! I bet you had fun.

Split Rock light house on the North shore of Lake Superior!

MY MY! Looks like we have a winner! I stepped away to log some cache stuff and get dinner going and missed this one completely!

Congrats, Dardevle! Send me your info and I can get it on its way!

split-rock-lighthouse-020308-web.jpg

That is AWESOME! I did not check my E-mails or this forum again last night. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for the cointest! I do not think I have any pictures of it but I will post a picture that is from near-by Two Harbors later. We are going to a Minnesota WILD hockey game tonight so I had to make this as quick as I can. (My wifes in a hurry) :yikes: THANKS AGAIN!

-Dardevle-

That is AWESOME! I did not check my E-mails or this forum again last night. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for the cointest! I do not think I have any pictures of it but I will post a picture that is from near-by Two Harbors later. We are going to a Minnesota WILD hockey game tonight so I had to make this as quick as I can. (My wifes in a hurry) ;) THANKS AGAIN!

-Dardevle-

Wild game??!!? :) I'm SO jealous! I never made it to a game before moving out to Portland...and there's not a great hockey culture here! Hope you're having fun! Go Wild!