Need quick help

My laptop is currently on the fritz and I want to geocache tomorrow. So I'm at the folks. Downloaded GSAK and got my pocket query, but it's not recognizing my GPS. I don't have anything with me other than my GPS and the USB cable (I brought along my Palm, but I actually already have the query on my Palm from a previous time, just don't have any waypoint in the GPS). What to do now?

Any help in the next half hour or so would be really appreciated. I really don't want to hand-enter a bunch of coordinates if I don't have to....

My laptop is currently on the fritz and I want to geocache tomorrow. So I'm at the folks. Downloaded GSAK and got my pocket query, but it's not recognizing my GPS. I don't have anything with me other than my GPS and the USB cable (I brought along my Palm, but I actually already have the query on my Palm from a previous time, just don't have any waypoint in the GPS). What to do now?

Any help in the next half hour or so would be really appreciated. I really don't want to hand-enter a bunch of coordinates if I don't have to....

1. Did you download and install the Garmin USB drivers?

2. In GSAK, on the "Send Waypoints to GPS" dialog, you may need to click the "GPS Setup" button and then Set the "GPS Brand" to Garmin and then click the "GPS is USB" checkbox.