COINTEST! Time to twiddle your thumbs

NeverSummer

Yep! I'm impatient! Once I get an idea in my head, a decision made, an order put in, or a plan put into place...I want the result NOW! No waiting for me thank you! I think because I spend so much time and effort in the preparation, I don't want to waste any more time with seeing the outcome.

I wait 6 weeks to see the doctor for a referral, then wait another 6 weeks to see that doctor... .

THERE's the difference between American and Canadian health care! I would call 12 weeks a breeze. I had to wait 12 months for a referral!!! And believe me -- I hated THAT wait!

Double,double, toil and trouble

Cauldron bake, cauldron bubble.

I said bubble, you silly pot!

Stirring you this long is fun, not!

How hot does it have to get?

Now, more than it is getting wet.

A cooks work is never done

especially when cooking for more than one.

The wine is chilling and the table is set.

I hope there isn't something I forget.

All that is left, is this silly pot

to boil and sadly, it is not.

Spaghetti seemed such an easy dish.

Now, I guess I should've broiled fish.

Oh, darn, after all this time, I think I know what I did!

I should've put it on the burner that was on, you silly kid!

So, as some of you know, I have been unfortunately unemployed in a stagnant economy. It's been a rough go, but there are reasons to celebrate! I had a first, and second interview for a job I've wanted for a long time, and it seems like things went well. Now, I wait. I have to wait until next week for the rest of the interviews to be completed before I know if I should do a really big happy dance or not.

So, up for grabs will be a Cache Bug coin, green, for a randomly chosen post within this thread!

Rules:

1 post per person, please Let's make it interesting...get your keyboards ready...1 post per HOUR per person, please. That way we get some more options for that generator to deal with!

Tell us why you hate to wait, rather, What BUGS you about waiting? :D

This cointest ends 10/28/08 at 10am PT (Portland, Oregon, USA)

I will use a random number generator to pick the winner, so have some fun with your answers, but PLEASE keep it on topic!

Have fun and...

Ready...Set...Go!

hey! i don't really get what is this about... but i just wanted to tell you that i read your threads selling your coins, and i was wishing you have new opportunities coming. I'm really happy that you had this interviews, and i hope everything goes great!

best wishes for you!