COINTEST: Win a GARMIN UK Coin

Tooeygeotrashed

A bald eagle on top of a whale . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Close up of a young bald eagle

vgo31e.jpg30lp3if.jpg

Somewhere in Haida Gwaii . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Grouse Mountain, BC

A butterfly kind enough to pose, twice

10ngug8.jpg1zfbzr.jpg

Butterfly was to tired to fly away. Taken during a caching trip to Point Roberts, WA

Great photographs and stories here, I've been reviewing them all again and again. It's still relatively early over here, but I'm heading to bed. It has been hard to make a decision but I am almost decided. I shall look back in here in the morning before I go out and let you know the outcome.

Thanks to everyone for taking part.

OK. well it was VERY hard to make a decision, not the least because some of the photographs were absolutely stunning, and some contained pictures of adorable children - which is always going to pull at my heart strings. However - the winning post came from someone that didn't post a photo - but the tale told conjured up such a perfect image in my mind of what had been found and is just the kind of thing that I am looking for when out and about. Congratulations to brewmeister (post #47) - or should I say congratulations to your daughter :)

I have taken your address from the address list and the coin will get mailed out to you today.

Thank you again - to everyone, for taking part and sharing your great finds.

A bald eagle on top of a whale . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Close up of a young bald eagle

vgo31e.jpg30lp3if.jpg

Somewhere in Haida Gwaii . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Grouse Mountain, BC

A butterfly kind enough to pose, twice

10ngug8.jpg1zfbzr.jpg

Butterfly was to tired to fly away. Taken during a caching trip to Point Roberts, WA

i was very impressed with these photos...a eagle stand still on a photo...and the butterfly with the kids.

Thanks for showing me :):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Tooey,

Thanks for the coin, I got it today, and had actually forgotten that I posted in this cointest.

I looked at the coin, my memory was jogged, and I came back and found the post. When I reread the info, I asked my daughter where the coin was (since I did show it off of course). She gave me the envelope, I said catch, and tossed the coin to her, she caught it, looked at me kinda strange (you know the way teenagers look at their parents). I told her it was hers, and she went huhhh??? I reminded her of the cointest, and she started jumping up and down saying "I gotta coiin, I gotta coiin"

Thanks again, it was totally unexpected, yet greatly appreciated.

the brewmeister (and happy kid)