Disney Cruise Caches

Just got back from a Disney Cruise and found a couple of caches on Castaway Cay. Dropped off Mark's Canada Geocoin in the hopes that it will move along to another part of the world. Anyone going there in the near future?

Now I want to go on a Disney cruise, seeing as this post has ads for them. :grin: No, I'm not going, but someone has to answer. It looks like the three caches on Castaway Cay get visited at least every 2 months, usually much more often, so I'm sure it will be moving soon. Hope you had a good time.

Hardly. That's like me saying "I found a really cool cache about a block from a Tim Hortons" on whatever street. It's not advertising Tim Hortons, it's giving a point of reference more than anything else.

But no cruises for me anytime in the near future. If it's there about 20 someodd years from how when I have the vague chance of being able to afford it, I might be able to retrieve it :unsure:

Hardly. That's like me saying "I found a really cool cache about a block from a Tim Hortons" on whatever street. It's not advertising Tim Hortons, it's giving a point of reference more than anything else.

But no cruises for me anytime in the near future. If it's there about 20 someodd years from how when I have the vague chance of being able to afford it, I might be able to retrieve it :)

No one who doesn't live in Canada, Buffalo or Detroit has any idea what Tim Horton's is. :unsure:

Naw, this has come up before, the ads will sometimes be geared towards the subject matter in the forums. Usually though, it's just GPS type stuff.

But no cruises for me anytime in the near future. If it's there about 20 someodd years from how when I have the vague chance of being able to afford it, I might be able to retrieve it :)

No one who doesn't live in Canada, Buffalo or Detroit has any idea what Tim Horton's is. :unsure:

Naw, this has come up before, the ads will sometimes be geared towards the subject matter in the forums. Usually though, it's just GPS type stuff.

They made their way to RI. Some of the worst coffee I have ever tasted :)

But on the upside they now sell Del's Frozen Lemonade.

Not doing a Disney cruise, but I am doing an Alaskan cruise. I will be hitting at least one cache up there...

Edited by sportside