iTouch and Pocket Queries

Ma and Pa

I've been trying to easily get Pocket Queries onto my iTouch and use them when not connected to a network. I found AirSharing on iTunes and it is very easy to use. Open you PQ's in GSAK , export them as an HTML file , then drag that file to the AirSharing folder in My Network Places and it is sent via WiFi to your Touch. All setup info about this ap is on your Touch once you have installed it. Agreat $7 purchase.

I've been trying to easily get Pocket Queries onto my iTouch and use them when not connected to a network. I found AirSharing on iTunes and it is very easy to use. Open you PQ's in GSAK , export them as an HTML file , then drag that file to the AirSharing folder in My Network Places and it is sent via WiFi to your Touch. All setup info about this ap is on your Touch once you have installed it. Agreat $7 purchase.

What is GSAK?

Do you have to send the html data via wifi, or can you just load it via transfer wire from your PC?