MarioBros X-MAS Coin!!

Boom!pa

Thanx to those of you who had entered my cointest! As it's hard to judge for the "best" tree as each tree means so much to each owner I chose the winner by something I liked from their pic. And go figure that I narrowed it down to 2 but couldn't choose between them so both of them win! My 2 choices are the trees owned by --- sunsetmeadowlark and GATOULIS --- sunsetmeadowlark's tree had the winning touch from the background fish that looks like its sitting atop the tree! very nice! and the glowing pic shows the tree in the beautiful lights! GATOULIS' tree has the most detailed manger scene I have ever seen! Will the winners send me your mailing addys so that I can send you your prize! Thanx again to everyone who participated and Merry Christmas!

Oh! I won??? Thank you so much my dear friend!!!! You liked my manger? That's the best prize for all the time I spend for it! :unsure:

email coming soon!!! :rolleyes:

Congrats to Sunsetmeadowlark too!!!! :o

Merry Christmas to all!!! My best and warmest wishes for a healthy, happy, and prosperous new year!!!! :)

Oh! I won??? Thank you so much my dear friend!!!! You liked my manger? That's the best prize for all the time I spend for it! :)

email coming soon!!! :blink:

Congrats to Sunsetmeadowlark too!!!! :D

Merry Christmas to all!!! My best and warmest wishes for a healthy, happy, and prosperous new year!!!! :)

Congratulations Nikos! I agree, that manger was amazing.......WOW!