MarioBros X-MAS Coin!!

Boom!pa

"Unfortunately there won't we an icon due to production limits. Sorry "

So, do any of your coins have icons?

None of our coins currently have icons due to production limits. Even with our re-mint of the MB Brick Coin and our MB original coin, we have kept the number of coins limited. We are debating whether to make a greater amount of our next coin and to include an icon.

Nice Christmas coin, especially for the MB fans and kiddies, just a quick query - where will the tracking number be?

Ahhhh.. was waiting for someone to ask about that! (thought it might come from a moderator though!) After designing the coin I felt that that there wasn't a great spot on the front or back of the coin to put the tracking # and the "track at geocaching.com" so we rim stamped it! Thanx for the question!

I like that one too! How many of each metal are you making?

Would anybody be interested in a trade if you order an extra?

We are making 70 gold, 70 chrome and 95 black nickel with the possibility of increasing the black nickel RE. We are working on creating an icon that all our coins would go under. Just in talks to see how it will work.

Just had to add an email to this! email for your reservation to boomerangpapa@hotmail.com and type "X-MAS COIN" in the subject line!

:o Here is the complete artwork for our MB X-mas coin! Our MB style X-mas tree coin will be 1.75" in diameter, 3mm thick and come in 3 different finishes: LE Gold, LE Chrome and RE Black Nickel. These trackable coins will also have a cutout on the top of the coin so that you can hang it from your tree, keychain or wherever you can think to hang it! ;)

These coins are expected mid-November. The cost for the coins will be $10.50 each (all editions are the same price but first come first serve!) Shipping is $3 for the first coin and $1 each additional coin for orders to Canada and the US. International orders welcome but shipping charges will be increased accordingly (sorry!)

xmas.jpg

Just got word that I should receive the coins next week!!! We still have some left of each finish if anyone is interested. These should have plenty of time to make it before the Holiday season!! The RE version is nice and dark and the lights show up great!! Pics of that one coming soon!

Edited by boomerangpapa

xmas-RE.jpg

This is the RE Edition of our X-MAS coin!! Hard to tell from my pics (poor color quality pics don't do the coin any justice!) but the front has a dark blue transparent enamel for a dark sky and the back has a dark red transparent enamel for a deep red look to it. Still have some available for those who are interested and they are now in hand! Should be lots of time to recieve them before the holiday season!!

Edited by boomerangpapa

No coins yet... :rolleyes:

But the tree won't be going up for a couple more weeks yet. I grew up in a family that didn't put up the tree until Christmas Eve and then took it down 12 days later on Epiphany (12 days of Christmas...remember those, anyone?... :rolleyes: ). I put mine up earlier than that but still try to get it down by Jan 5th or 6th.

I will be hanging some coinaments - including these. :unsure:

CF30

Tis the X-mas season..so what better time for a cointest! Make it two!

1st COiNTEST: Best Christmas Tree Pic! Post a pic of your christmas tree and I will choose my favorite out of the bunch! Cointest runs from now until December 14th (midnight pacific time, so technically the 15th!) This should be a pic from this year! Winner gets one of our mariobros X-mas coins!

Edited by Eartha

1st COiNTEST: Best Christmas Tree Pic! Post a pic of your christmas tree and I will choose my favorite out of the bunch! Cointest runs from now until December 14th (midnight pacific time, so technically the 15th!) This should be a pic from this year! Winner gets one of our mariobros X-mas coins!

i won't even have my tree up by then.

Weeelllll, since nobody else has posted their tree I'll get it started... Our tree is nothing spectacular to look at but it's filled with love. All of the ornaments are ones that each of us has picked because it has special meaning for the year we picked it and it's great to see how our tastes have changed over the passing years. We were going to take the fish down for the season but he has special memories attached to him too so he got to stay and keep santa company. :D The blurry shot is without the flash to show the lights.

tree.jpg....

Edited by sunsetmeadowlark

i won't even have my tree up by then.

Me either.

CF30

HMMMmm...i think i should have put a little more thought into this one! just because my wife makes me put up the tree on the 1st of December doesn't mean everyone has their tree up that early! I have extended this cointest to run until christmas eve and will announce the winner say boxing day! Hope that gives everyone a better chance!

Weeelllll, since nobody else has posted their tree I'll get it started... Our tree is nothing spectacular to look at but it's filled with love. All of the ornaments are ones that each of us has picked because it has special meaning for the year we picked it and it's great to see how our tastes have changed over the passing years. We were going to take the fish down for the season but he has special memories attached to him too so he got to stay and keep santa company. :rolleyes: The blurry shot is without the flash to show the lights.

tree.jpg....

Wow, now that's a brightly lit tree!!

I doubt we'll put a tree up this year with everything that's happening, so I look forward to seeing all the pics when they start rolling in!! THANKS for the cointest and for bringing some fun to the forums!