MarioBros X-MAS Coin!!

Boom!pa

I'm following suit with a friendly little tease of our up and coming coin! As said in the topic, NO PRESALES HERE! (waaay too much stress!) but will be taking reservations for those who are interested. I will be releasing a tidbit of the artwork once in a while...so stay tuned!

Here is the inspiration for the coin!

tease1-plant.jpg

I really hope it is a fly catcher, I am going to be doing an earthcache next week centered around the plant so this would be perfect.

They're the bad guys. Piranha plants that appear in various Mario Bros. games. In the picture above its coming out of a pipe. They chew you up & spit you out. And my kids love it! :grin:

OH I was clueless LOL Thanks for the explanation. My imagination just wasn't getting it!!

I'm following suit with a friendly little tease of our up and coming coin! As said in the topic, NO PRESALES HERE! (waaay too much stress!) but will be taking reservations for those who are interested. I will be releasing a tidbit of the artwork once in a while...so stay tuned!

tease1-plant.jpg

OK, I see the address when I copy your statement, but it isn't showing on the page, Oh well, I'm in for 3 sight unseen, how is that for being in the spirit, hmmm wonder if it is Halloween sptirit or Christmas, :rolleyes:

;) Here is the complete artwork for our MB X-mas coin! Our MB style X-mas tree coin will be 1.75" in diameter, 3mm thick and come in 3 different finishes: LE Gold, LE Chrome and RE Black Nickel. These trackable coins will also have a cutout on the top of the coin so that you can hang it from your tree, keychain or wherever you can think to hang it! :D

These coins are expected mid-November. The cost for the coins will be $10.50 each (all editions are the same price but first come first serve!) Shipping is $3 for the first coin and $1 each additional coin for orders to Canada and the US. International orders welcome but shipping charges will be increased accordingly (sorry!)

xmas.jpg

Edited by boomerangpapa

tease1-plant.jpg

Will this be the icon :) ?

tease1-plant.jpg

Will this be the icon :D ?

Unfortunately there won't we an icon due to production limits. Sorry :laughing: