GEOCACHING STAFF

lock1uk

HI CAN ANY ONE HELP!

I PAID FOR A WALKING STAFF IN MARCH AND WAS TOLD BY THE MAKER IT WOULD BE SIX WEEK TO HAVE IT MADE. I GOT ONE EMAIL FOR THEM TO SAY IT WAS DELAY. IT IS KNOW OCT AND STILL NOT GOT THE WALKING STAFF. TRYED CALLING THEM AND EMAILING BUT DONT GET ANY REPLY .

HAS ANY ONE HAD THE SAME PROBLIM?? :ph34r:

MAKER:http://www.geo-hikingstick.com/

HI CAN ANY ONE HELP!

I PAID FOR A WALKING STAFF IN MARCH AND WAS TOLD BY THE MAKER IT WOULD BE SIX WEEK TO HAVE IT MADE. I GOT ONE EMAIL FOR THEM TO SAY IT WAS DELAY. IT IS KNOW OCT AND STILL NOT GOT THE WALKING STAFF. TRYED CALLING THEM AND EMAILING BUT DONT GET ANY REPLY .

HAS ANY ONE HAD THE SAME PROBLIM?? :ph34r:

MAKER:http://www.geo-hikingstick.com/

The web pages says it will take 3-6 MONTHS to recieve a order. I wouldn't have waited even that long.

The owner didn't use a Proxy to register his web site so his personal information is easy to get. (When will people learn and just pay the extra couple of bucks) I'll e-mail you his home phone number and address. :ph34r: After that, you're on your own.

Edit: The guy hasn't even logged into his account since July

El Diablo

Edited by WatchDog2020

Thirded, I have had such positive experiences with El_D that to hear no one has heard from him since July worries me greatly. He has always be totally supportive and kind in his forum posts, emails, and in chat when I was asking him tips on how to make my own staff. He also used to run Today's Cacher, the first geocaching magazine.

My daughter is out $115 for one she ordered for me in April, so no, you are not alone.

I have heard nothing but nice things about Jerry, so something must be wrong. For him to not return any calls or emails is totally out of character. I sure hope he's ok. The money lost is something we can absorb.

The fact that he was a regular here and hasn't logged on in a long time has me concerned. He was always quick to respond to threads like this one, but this and an earlier thread on the same subject went unanswered and that adds to my concern. I was going to look for his phone number and give him a call, but I see TAR already has that covered.

It's not like he was making so much from the sticks that he just pocketed the money and left for Cuba.