In the Mood for Caching

AtwellFamily

Reservations ending Oct-30-2008

(Reservations only no money collected)

Reserve Yours Now

2ATF137-f.jpg

In the Mood for Caching

Reservations: Oct-30-2008 Expected Release : Nov-28-2008

Are you in the mood for caching? This coin will help direct you to the caches your mood can handle. The back has a color changing material added over the geocaching logo. Like the old mood rings if you are old enough to remember those. The material changes depending on your mood.

Reserve Yours Now

I love it!!! I saw the samples at GCF and thought it was unique. A job well done!

:ph34r:

Mike, how many of each metal are you making and will you do a re-mint in the future?

As a practice I do not re-mint color combinations or platings I have already produced. I may produce a combination that I don't here but will not produce the same thing again.

I am not sure on the numbers I am leaving that open to the orders I receive. I will be only producing 100 of the LE as stated.

Nice Coin ..

Any idea on what the other side is going to look like???

Heidi

Color changing material over the geocaching logo. And I have to say it is very cool how the logo shows up through the material as it changes colors. Pictures do not do it justice, ask anyone who was at GCF.

20bf0c8702a016344f95208f41b8e2c2.gif

Edited by Atwell Family

Nelson: These are reservations - no money is collected yet. I'm sure you can scratch up the fundage by then.

I think these would be excellent gifts/prizes. A handful reserved.

I will eventually have to compensate for this geocoin hoarding eventually by selling some of it, but for now, there are geocoins to be had.

Nelson: These are reservations - no money is collected yet. I'm sure you can scratch up the fundage by then.

I think these would be excellent gifts/prizes. A handful reserved.

I will eventually have to compensate for this geocoin hoarding eventually by selling some of it, but for now, there are geocoins to be had.

Fine, you talked me into it. When I get "that look" from the wife, I'll be invoking your name :ph34r:

I have no idea whether I reserved a coin or not. If I didn't, is there any way to buy one or to anyway?

One day I will keep records of what is going on....it can be my new years resolution :D

i think youll be on a list,, i am ,,at least i hope i am....? :D

We can keep our fingers, toes and eyes crossed DJ.J.ROCK :D

I received a paypal invoice a couple of weeks ago because I reserved some and I think Mike said most (all?) orders were shipped early this week. I might have one or two for trade...I can't remember what I have coming to be honest.

I have had people back out and others just not respond to the invoice or email. I'll have a better idea this weekend but I will have some additional ones for sale.

Send me eamil for what you would like and I'll try and fill orders. Black Nickel LE is $15 others are $12. Shipping is $3.99 for the first and .50 additional coin. Add $1.50 for international orders.