Lost My Colorado 400t

polarisman1

Was in Eastern Wyoming (near the town of Manville)a few weeks ago and lost my Colorado 400t on the side of the Highway. I was changing a trailer tire and it must have fallen out in the shuffle. We did not realize it until we were all the way home in Michigan:( Anyone interested in looking for it will receive a nice reward if found. It is on the grassy shoulder of a paved road and I have a location down to +/- 1/8 mile. PM if you are going to be in the area

John

Was in Eastern Wyoming (near the town of Manville)a few weeks ago and lost my Colorado 400t on the side of the Highway. I was changing a trailer tire and it must have fallen out in the shuffle. We did not realize it until we were all the way home in Michigan:( Anyone interested in looking for it will receive a nice reward if found. It is on the grassy shoulder of a paved road and I have a location down to +/- 1/8 mile. PM if you are going to be in the area

John

I feel your pain, well about half of it atleast. I just lost/misplaced my 60CSX two weeks ago at a cache in Washington. Good luck in recovering it.