Phoenix Series coins now ready for purchase

Theotokos

Here is a look at our latest designs - The Phoenix series. The series consists of 3 designs @ 1.75" in 3 different metals - Antique Silver, Antique Gold and Black Nickel.

These geocoins should be available on or about 11/03/2008. I will post the links when they are up and ready for sale. Hope you like them...

[Edit] forgot to mention that the tracking information will be stamped/etched on the side of the coins.

Test%20Image-6992.jpg

Edited by Theotokos

Will these be ordered through PM's, preorders or reservations? Or none of the above? They are just incredible.

None of the above. Once we have them ready for sale in the store, I will post the sales links in this thread.

Lookin good! So glad to see you went forward with this one. It really came out beautifully! :ph34r:

edit to add: Way to break those borders!

Thank you. They turned into a lot more than originally planned with the 3 versions but I think they worked out well.

We are very proud to announce that our latest coins are now ready for purchase.....here are the sales links.

The regular Black Nickel editions are going for a mere $8 and the Antique Gold LE for $9...very good deals to be had.

Earth Phoenix - BN

Earth Phoenix LE - Antique Gold

Phoenix Rising - BN

Phoenix Rising LE - Antique Gold

Mythical Phoenix - BN

Mythical Phoenix LE - Antique Gold

Test%20Image-6992.jpg

Edited by Theotokos

id like to see a pic of the ant. silver,,if anyone has one?? :D

I don't have pictures at the moment but there are some listed on eBay right now. My daughter the entrepreneur..:D

When will more be available?

Well, we didn't have plans for any kind of remint or anything. I suppose if there was interest they could be done in some other metals...food for thought I guess.