Indiana Geocachers Club

CaptHarm&Sweetlamb

By far the largest, most influential, and prestigious organization in Indiana is BAGO. It has over twelve thousand loyal members, but membership is by invitation only, at recommendation of three Senior members and voted on by the Membership committee with one year probation. Dues are kinda steep at $300.00 per year, after initial initiation fees, but that includes two free tickets to the annual Hot Dog Bash.

Currently BAGO has about a nine month waiting period, so we would suggest contacting one of the lesser local organizations... Ft. Wayne GEO perhaps. There , you can network (Suck up to) BAGO members.

:)

By far the largest, most influential, and prestigious organization in Indiana is BAGO. It has over twelve thousand loyal members, but membership is by invitation only, at recommendation of three Senior members and voted on by the Membership committee with one year probation. Dues are kinda steep at $300.00 per year, after initial initiation fees, but that includes two free tickets to the annual Hot Dog Bash.

Currently BAGO has about a nine month waiting period, so we would suggest contacting one of the lesser local organizations... Ft. Wayne GEO perhaps. There , you can network (Suck up to) BAGO members.

:)

Still trying to collect dues from me. Born in Wabash and most of my family is buried in Lagro. I know all about BAGO.

Did someone mention Hot Dogs? When are we doing another caching run? I have less than 500 til I hit the 2k mark.

There's a group that centers roughly around Evansville called ECO. They are one of the the INDIGO groups that includes INKY (southern central Indiana near Louisville, KY) and other groups.

They have a yahoo site for discussions. You should be able to find them through a search of this forum -- or email me and I'll give you some contact info if that is close enough for you.

There were other groups like scattered across the southern half of the state that but I haven't kept up with them.