"Last visit" on profile

hukilaulau

A cache owner wrote a maintanence note on a cache he owns on Sept 27th. But if you go to his profile it says his last visit to the website was July 11th. Don't you have to visit the website to write a note on a cache?

(What I really wanted to know was if he had seen my log on the cache from yesterday)

I have a tendency not to 'logout' at the end of my visit. Usually I'm just lazy but sometimes it's on purpose so I have my page already there when I come back.

I believe it shows the 'original' log in date even though you may have been back for many web visits. If that is true, he may have logged in back in July & never logged out.

I have a tendency not to 'logout' at the end of my visit. Usually I'm just lazy but sometimes it's on purpose so I have my page already there when I come back.

I believe it shows the 'original' log in date even though you may have been back for many web visits. If that is true, he may have logged in back in July & never logged out.

I do the same thing on my computer, but it still says I logged in today.

I hav to go with either a computer glitch, or logging from a mobile device (because I have found that it doesn't say when you logged in there)

Or he post dated his log for some bizarre reason...

Last week I found a cache very shortly after midnight (about the only muggle free time) & had logged it before 12:30 - My list of found caches said that I had found it -1 days ago

Midnight your time or midnight in the time zone were the gc.com servers are hosted? (and logging the date)