Wanted: Cheap starter Geocaching GPS

I am looking for a cheap starter GPS for geocaching. I have been caching using google earth for a while and its definitly time to get a GPS. I have little money so I am looking for something pretty cheap but in good working order. Needs to be shipped to Postal Code: A0G 2L0 in Canada. Will have to use paypal from credit but will pay all the fees.

Let me know anything you might have. Thanks

I am looking for a cheap starter GPS for geocaching. I have been caching using google earth for a while and its definitly time to get a GPS. I have little money so I am looking for something pretty cheap but in good working order. Needs to be shipped to Postal Code: A0G 2L0 in Canada. Will have to use paypal from credit but will pay all the fees.

Let me know anything you might have. Thanks

I have a three month old Lowrance iFinder H2O for sale. It works great for geocaching as that is what I used it for. I am asking $150 USD. You can read about it Here

The only reason I am selling it is because I was given a Garmin 60 Csx for my birthday and I do not need two units. Shoot me an email if interested. Thanks.

jrrj@iw.net

bump.... jnbball... thats a little over my budget. thanks anyway

Hey,

I can hook you up with a Garmin eTrex for $80.00, it has only been used twice in the field for geoaching. I recently got a New Colorado and really have no need for the eTrex. I still have all of the papers and everything. If you are interested let me know. By the way, you have a PM

Hey thanks for the response but I am looking now at getting a new Etrex Legend... the blue one... I can get it Brand New in store with the Canada topo maps for $150. Is that a good deal? I know its a lower end gps but all I really need is it to show me a point on a map to go to for geocaching.

Any info would be great.. Thanks

Hey thanks for the response but I am looking now at getting a new Etrex Legend... the blue one... I can get it Brand New in store with the Canada topo maps for $150. Is that a good deal? I know its a lower end gps but all I really need is it to show me a point on a map to go to for geocaching.

Any info would be great.. Thanks

You have a PM