Sign in to follow this  
Followers 19
Pinewood

Ohio Cachers

Add another to the Ross county, Chillicothe. :)

I also have family and work in Pike county. if any local cachers have any advice for a newb..I can always use it! My son and I plan on going out just as soon as our GPSr arrives and we figure out how to use it!

Mahoning County. I've been at this for about 5 months and have fallen in love with geocaching. Looking to get acquainted with other geocachers so that I can learn more about my hobby!!!!!

Just found the forum... Washington County, Marietta to be exact... Ohio's First City!

rbgolf01 is on his way to California for Christmas and is gathering all the bugs and friends he can find to take along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing::laughing:

Grand Rapids in Wood county.

I'm originally from the Ross and Highland County area of southern Ohio. My longtime friend, college buddy, hunting partner, and best man at my wedding got me started in this a few months ago. Thank you cmaille.

Edited by M_J_Greene

How many Ohio cachers do we have on here?

Cuyahoga County!!

Cuyahoga County!!

Oh wow you´re only a few days old. (Maybe you´ve been caching longer) either way welcome!

i'm pretty much border line of dayton, riverside, and kettering. more of a montgomery county cacher, but willing to have fun

Cuyahoga County!!

Oh wow you´re only a few days old. (Maybe you´ve been caching longer) either way welcome!

Just started. My wife and son had a geocaching presentation at the MetroParks, realised I'd love it, and of we went.

Faifield/Lancaster Home

Hocking/Logan lived there couple years at one time

Athens lived there about 20 years and have kids there (Albany area)

Perry Lived there and most of both side of family are there including my oldest son

I feel like I have been everywhere in southeast ohio hunting/fishing/camping now Geocaching seems like another fun hobby to me.

Introduced to geocaching recently by friend. Thanks S&BGeo

Trying to get my kids involved and get them away from computers and game systems. Ages of all ranges. 18, 15, 8, 4 months

Strongsville, Ohio (Cuyahoga County) :)

Oh wow... you´re right next door. I hope to see you at an event this summer when I get home from Paraguay.

New to the whole thing, both the forum and geocaching (only 2 so far). But we're in Fairfield County (Thornville).

Summit County, North Akron area. My g/f and I just started geocaching and so far we love it!

Cincinnati Cachers: I'm looking for someone to go to GC1WCD5 with me tomorrow morning. I know.... late notice trying to find someone to go with.... but it is worth a try!

Summit County Here! Interested in meeting up with other Akron-Area Cachers.