Ohio Cachers

Pinewood

I joined here in 2007 but never had a GPS so I am a New Geocacher ... old letterboxer...

Sandusky County...

Looking for help...

Just got a Garmin Venture HC yesterday and trying to figure out how to download to the device. I have the caches download to my computer...

<_<

Edited by Bone Yard Recorder

How many Ohio cachers do we have on here?

Can someone here that lives close to Ravens Rock? (Portsmouth Ohio?)PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help us!!! We gave a friend a travel bug WE DO NOT OWN to place in a cache in ohio while visting family but instead she wanted to "create" one without telling us and now they are denying it because we live in michigan. This cache is hidden under the rock with the name Whisman on it at ravens rock. Could someone PLEASE (we are begging) find this and move the travel bug! I do not care about the cache. This "friend" does not care to help or ask her family (yes we know what a friend) If you have any questions or can help please email me. We were told she parked at the west portsmouth high school and took the trail? Thank you for all of your help. drew2448@comcast.net

Delaware county. Placed caches in Delaware and Union county

Wow, I could have done my Ohio 88 counties right here and saved a lot of gas!

Interesting, on page 5 and only 2 other Delaware county cachers have checked in. The assumption is right, I rarely come down this far in the forums.

My wife and I are located right at the line between Hamilton and Clermont. She's on her on for the time being as I'm overseas until the fall, but that just leaves me plenty of caching up to do. (Ba-dum-tish)

Still, I'm always willing to help any new cachers in the area with advice, so feel free to ask!

Delaware county here. Just started Geocaching couple weeks ago when a friend visiting from the UK introduced us to it. During his visit we traveled all over Ohio. He brought a bunch of TB's with him which we dropped in several caches but we were disappointed at how many caches didn't contain the TB's listed on the inventory. Is this pretty common? We were really looking forward to finding some for him to take overseas.

It's been a long time since I cruised this forum.

I'm in Central Ohio - Franklin and Delaware counties.

Central Ohio Geocachers have three monthly meet and greet opportunities.

'Cache and Coffee - Westerville' is the second Thursday each month.

'Cache and Ice Cream' is thethird Saturday each month in Canal Winchester.

'Cache and Coffee - Dublin' is the last Saturday each month.

All Central Ohio cachers or visitors are welcome to come to any or all of these.

BB54

greeting and salutations! I just moved back to the Akron Ohio area last week. I spent a year living in St Louis and that is where I got hooked on geocaching.. i dont know anyone in the area that shares the same interest and geocaching isnt as fun by yourself, so anyone one want to go geocaching?!?!