Ohio Cachers

Pinewood

Anybody from Ohio ever interested in getting some sort of camping/geocaching trip together? I'm always up for one any time of the year. Maybe there's already something in place I don't know about? Sorry if this is off-topic.

Try joining an organization. Since your in Franklin try this link I'm part of them so is a bunch of other cachers.

Anybody from Ohio ever interested in getting some sort of camping/geocaching trip together? I'm always up for one any time of the year. Maybe there's already something in place I don't know about? Sorry if this is off-topic.

I'm in Clark County.

There is a geocaching camping festival coming up in May. I'm really excited about it. Here's the link http://www.gcinohiogeofest.org/

Allen county here and I just created an account. It is due to finding a cach that was removed from it origin via. an overflowing river. It was found a mile down river from its original spot on dogleg road and Piquad when I was duck hunting. The contents were pretty much destroyed by the ice and mud but I have replaced them with new items and will replace it.

I didn't see any ducks or geese but did find a geo cach so I guess I have another hobby.

car/canoerendevous was the name on the cach.

Edited by shim77slat