TB help with travelling

SoDakCachers

I have my 6 year old son's TB that hasn't moved in quite a while. My 10 year old daughter's already has over 9,000 miles on it so you can imagine the hurt feelings right now. I guess what I'm wondering is can I send my TB to someone in another country, Germany, Australia, ect. to have put in a cache? Things don't seem to move very well in South Dakota unless you get lucky. I'm not sure how all of this works. Thanks.

I have my 6 year old son's TB that hasn't moved in quite a while. My 10 year old daughter's already has over 9,000 miles on it so you can imagine the hurt feelings right now. I guess what I'm wondering is can I send my TB to someone in another country, Germany, Australia, ect. to have put in a cache? Things don't seem to move very well in South Dakota unless you get lucky. I'm not sure how all of this works. Thanks.

I have a 7yo and a 5yo...we havent got to making them their on TB's yet, in fact I am just in the throws of creating my first to take on a trip overseas and drop off.

If you'd like to send it to New Zealand, (that would automatically crank up the miles, I'd be happy to place it in one of our many caches and I am sure it would move around NZ, and then head offshore.

Kind regards

I have a 7yo and a 5yo...we havent got to making them their on TB's yet, in fact I am just in the throws of creating my first to take on a trip overseas and drop off.

If you'd like to send it to New Zealand, (that would automatically crank up the miles, I'd be happy to place it in one of our many caches and I am sure it would move around NZ, and then head offshore.

Kind regards

That would be great!! Email me your address and I'll get it coming. Thank you so much for helping out. jrrj@iw.net

send them over to Belgium, to me. I live 25km from the Netherlands and 60km from Germany.

plus setting up a TB motel soon and the nearest motorway.

it will move fast.

;-)

contact me via my GC profile if you choose to send it to me.

Thanks for the offer Guinness, but it will be on it's way to New Zealand in the morning. Hopefully it will make its way to your area very soon.