Tech Help

fivenewfies

Tried to send some files from the website to my GPS so we could go caching and today all of a sudden, it just does not find my device anymore.....Reinstalled everything and still not working....My computer is not reconizing by brand new GPS anymore....

Can anyone offer any advice on what to try here? I know (maybe I don't ) it has something to do with the usb port on my system...But I have 8 and none will work..

Thanks

Doug

REally appreciate all the suggestions..Thank you very much!!!

Tried everything listed here...nothing works.... try reinstalling drivers but when it asks me to connect my gps it still won't work....tried mapsource it does not work either...usb ports are ok Cable is ok...

Not getting the link from GPS to System....or vice versa... Gps accpets connection system does not

Tried to send some files from the website to my GPS so we could go caching and today all of a sudden, it just does not find my device anymore.....Reinstalled everything and still not working....My computer is not reconizing by brand new GPS anymore....

Can anyone offer any advice on what to try here? I know (maybe I don't ) it has something to do with the usb port on my system...But I have 8 and none will work..

Thanks

Doug

When you have it connected, hit menu twice, select and hit enter, in the USB box, does it say Not Connected or Connected?

Thanks

Doug

When you have it connected, hit menu twice, select and hit enter, in the USB box, does it say Not Connected or Connected?

Sorry, I meant select Interface and hit enter.