COINTEST: THE FINAL STRETCH...

Rockin Roddy

ah DaFunkyFrogs you did it again! lol!

Ya sure did my friends!!

Come on people, it took some posting to get you all to pay attention, I hope your attentiveness to the roads are better! lol Imagine that hidden message were a pedestrian walking alone at night, or a motorcycle coming dead at you....they'd have both been in serious trouble! :)

OK...'nuff said. Coin info coming soon DaFunkyFrogs!! Great job!

Oh, and

1) answered

2) Not a coin, something someone already said though

3) Starts with a "T"

4) YEAH RED WINGS!!!

I'm still here my friends!!!

1) Tent/campground

2)GCF was the two month anniversary of Tod's death and you used the tent that had been last used by Tod (but you did stake it down)

3)The Moop Along

4) Sitting down to them right now--watching the Redwings who won in OT so that means at this very moment you are in bed or should be!!!!!(answered from last night!)

Look twice save a life!!

1) Tent/campground

2)GCF was the two month anniversary of Tod's death and you used the tent that had been last used by Tod (but you did stake it down)

3)Tsun (but I really think it was TMA as I put in my earlier entry :anicute: )

4) Sitting down to them right now--watching the Redwings who won in OT so that means at this very moment you are in bed or should be!!!!!(answered from last night!)

Look twice save a life!!

1) Tent/campground

3)The Moop Along

Look twice save a life!!

WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER

Coin info coming soon, my friend!! In the mean time, I have something like 4 coins left over to give away (yes, 50 coins went right out the door just like that WOW). Since this will be the last of the Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers going out, let's make this interesting...

COINTEST COINTEST COINTEST COINTEST

Post only the phrase I ask for in your posts, nothing else please! The 30th, the 50th, the 70th and the 100th post will all win one coin for the Todie's Wild Ride cointest. Coins will be released by me (why am I typing all this, you know the drill by now :anicute::DB) ).

RULES:

Same as always, one post per 10 minutes, no whining, no editing, no posting anything other than what is asked!! I have final say and I say HAVE FUN!!!!!

Please post: Pay attention to the roads, WATCH FOR BIKES!

GO

1) Tent/campground

3)The Moop Along

Look twice save a life!!

WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER

Thanks Rod!! The date did make me pause too.......

Edited by LadyBee4T