The new Dressel Dragon Coin......

The Finding Irish 4

and something new :)

Thought I'd give a little sneak peek...

1328fa2e-29fb-4b82-a72b-9e3003205a5c.jpg

I am guessing... is it a dragon fairy? ;)

You obviously know my girls to make a comment like that...LOL. Much to Heather's diappointment, there are no fairies on this coin.

Ha! So there are dragons on it! (well, duh!?!)

Kind-of...

This post got my Son excited he has been after a Dressel Dragon Coin for some time.

He has not secured it but we remain on the lookout.

He was however able to get one of these at GCF 2008.

Anyone else have one in their hands?

If you do is this trackable, or in true Dressel Dragon fashion is this to be decoded before the answer is clear?

My kids love their caches as they are ones that need some preperation work before we can head out ot find the Cache great fun trying to solve the puzzle before the FOUND IT Smiley can be displayed.;)

Here's a picture of both sides:

DD-eye.jpg

So, here's the scoop on the stats: it is non-trackable, 50 minted in antique bronze & 50 minted in antique silver (I may potentially mint more in the future, or I may not), 1.5 inches, glow and hard enamels.

Sparticus is correct that it does say "DresselDragons" and "Canonsburg, PA" on the back, in dragon script (from Brenda's Dragonology book), also known as moon runes (which is why we also included that phases on the moon on the back).

DD-eye.jpg

So, here's the scoop on the stats: it is non-trackable, 50 minted in antique bronze & 50 minted in antique silver (I may potentially mint more in the future, or I may not), 1.5 inches, glow and hard enamels.

Sparticus is correct that it does say "DresselDragons" and "Canonsburg, PA" on the back, in dragon script (from Brenda's Dragonology book), also known as moon runes (which is why we also included that phases on the moon on the back).

OH whao, that's so cool!!!

Any chance for a trade?

DD-eye.jpg

Very nice Lenore!! Congrats!! I like it a lot! :);)

DD-eye.jpg

Did you get my personals yet? :anicute:

Very nice coin Dragons! I like that the glow colors were used considering it's from Cannonsburg! I'm still glowing alittle myself from last weekend.....

That's what you get when you visit The Most Radioactive Town...LOL!

DD-eye.jpg

Did you get my personals yet? :anicute:

They came yesterday (thanks), and yours are ready for the PO