COIN CON-FUSION.

DJ.J.ROCK

Hello!!! I need to buy some coins for collectors,and for collections for christmas!! Being I'm still new to this Im not sure what coins would make you scream with joy and what one would make you just scream. I NEED TO BUY THEM SO THEY NEED TO BE FOR SALE.

Out of all the coins available on the net, What coin do you crave the most as a collector??

and furthermore ,,What coin AVAILABLE would you want in your stocking this year??

Mabie your secret santa is watching!!!!

Most if not all universally collectible coins are not available. (any available are on ebay and go for $50, $100+)

Ultimately it has to do with the taste of the collector (I go for ones with tallships on it), so buy what you or they like. And maybe go for ones with low mintages.

One sure to be desirable and rare yet to be released personal coin, is by a fellow called QuigleyJones so be sure to buy ten.

the best thing to do is check to see if your "people" have a wants list somewhere because everyone has something different in mind when it comes to coin-joy. what pleases one person may not please the next.

Exactly. You can look at the person's seeking list to see what they're looking for... sometimes even look at their Keepers list to get an idea what they like. This method isn't always accurate though, some of us have a LOt of coins, lol

OK,, thank you for your input,sorry for not being more clear to exactly what I was looking for here!

, But the point to this Question is basicly to place "your wish list as of now" of Available coins, here ,,, so ""mabie your secret santa will see them!!! Or mabie someone who wants to gift you this year can see what it is you want!! also to give me a genral rundown of what coins are being wanted!!! But the twist is the coin has to be for sale!!! so just post your desired coin here,,pics might help!!!

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

If this is for the Santa mission, any unactivated coin is usually appreciated. I recommend any coin that you do not have to "pre-order" or reserve, so that you can get it now.

Have a look also at the trading thread pinned at the top of the geocoin forums for the more prized trades.

But do be careful if buying off trading sites. Check the rates for regular coins on the commercial sites. Search using "geocoin shop" or "geocoin swag" etc.... USD $8 to $10 is a good guide. Smaller, more common coins and end of run clearances can be cheaper.

Welcome to geocoins.

Warning - addictiion ahead!

If this is for the Santa mission, any unactivated coin is usually appreciated. I recommend any coin that you do not have to "pre-order" or reserve, so that you can get it now.

Have a look also at the trading thread pinned at the top of the geocoin forums for the more prized trades.

But do be careful if buying off trading sites. Check the rates for regular coins on the commercial sites. Search using "geocoin shop" or "geocoin swag" etc.... USD $8 to $10 is a good guide. Smaller, more common coins and end of run clearances can be cheaper.

Welcome to geocoins.

Warning - addictiion ahead!

It is for the santas mission,, and for gifting ideas,, and for ANYONE to come look to see what you want ,, you never know who might gift you that coin you put here!! :) so please post your I want for christmas coin here!! look at Johnmac56-- for a PERFECT example on how to do it!! THX JOHNMAC56- I had my eyes on that coin a few days ago ;)

It is for the santas mission,, and for gifting ideas,, and for ANYONE to come look to see what you want ,, you never know who might gift you that coin you put here!! :) so please post your I want for christmas coin here!! look at Johnmac56-- for a PERFECT example on how to do it!! THX JOHNMAC56- I had my eyes on that coin a few days ago :)

Isn't that what the heart's desires thread is for?? This is just going to turn into a sales add. (man, I AM getting cranky in my old age.) A lot of people have seeking lists in their signatures and that is a good place to start looking for missions. And I think the majority of people are happy to receive anything for the missions as long as it is not activated. It's the thought that counts. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is a Christmas desire list and sure everyone for the most part are happy with any unactivated coin. Gee, I am thrilled with anything I get. Let's just keep it simple. But I believe if anyone wants to put up a coin that they would love to have for Christmas then great. Let them do it. Didn't we all as kids send letters to Santa and wish for things? And sometimes you got what was on the list and were even more happy but still happy with what you got that wasn't on the list?This I think is what this thread is about.

This is a Christmas desire list and sure everyone for the most part are happy with any unactivated coin. Gee, I am thrilled with anything I get. Let's just keep it simple. But I believe if anyone wants to put up a coin that they would love to have for Christmas then great. Let them do it. Didn't we all as kids send letters to Santa and wish for things? And sometimes you got what was on the list and were even more happy but still happy with what you got that wasn't on the list?This I think is what this thread is about.

Yes but the intent of this thread is to post a coin that you would love that is still available for sale in the hopes that someone gifts it to you. Not a trade and not specifically for the santa mission as the packages were due to be mailed out this week. Kind of too late for that. Doesn't this seem somewhat like what I posted the other day about begging for coins even if you call it a 'What you want for Christmas most thread???' :)

Yes but the intent of this thread is to post a coin that you would love that is still available for sale in the hopes that someone gifts it to you. Not a trade and not specifically for the santa mission as the packages were due to be mailed out this week. Kind of too late for that. Doesn't this seem somewhat like what I posted the other day about begging for coins even if you call it a 'What you want for Christmas most thread???' :)

sorry i started this thread awhile ago and it got burried,,when sign up for the santas mission was still going,,this thread was just like the desires thread but specificly for this christmas ,,and at the time i had not seen the desires thread. but all is good now thanks for this infos!!

I might be misunderstanding your post Chantal, but I think DJJ was asking for coins he could buy to send out. I don't think he was begging for anything! :)