GCF08' trackable or not.

fyerman6

Im an idiot who thought that I just got gypped in life and ended up with 3 of the same pin so I gave one to a little boy who wanted it. Didnt know you had to trade to get all three, so I ended up with an imcomplete set. ;)

Hey Yoli-I'm idiot #2! Someone asked if I had a ketchup bottle in my goodie bag and I said, "no, I didn't get any ketchup bottles!" (I had no idea that the 3 little trolley cars I got were for trading.) Silly me! It wasn't until I started working at the Trigo table that another person came up and asked for a ketchup bottle. I said, "You are the second person that has asked for a ketchup bottle. I got ripped off, I didnt' get any ketchup bottles." He said everyone got trolleys, bottles, or towels, and you were supposed to trade them. Oh well, too late. . .or is it? Hey, anyone got a bottle or towel they want to trade for a trolley? :)

To anyone who attended gcf o8'.Are the ketchup bottle terrible towel and the trolley pins that we all recieved in or swag bag when registering trackable or not.I know they have some type of number on the back.But when i tried activating them it came up error. :)

It is an inventory control number.

Thanks,

Oakcoins/Oakpins

To anyone who attended gcf o8'.Are the ketchup bottle terrible towel and the trolley pins that we all recieved in or swag bag when registering trackable or not.I know they have some type of number on the back.But when i tried activating them it came up error. ;)

It is an inventory control number.

Thanks,

Oakcoins/Oakpins

:) sure it is.

Im an idiot who thought that I just got gypped in life and ended up with 3 of the same pin so I gave one to a little boy who wanted it. Didnt know you had to trade to get all three, so I ended up with an imcomplete set. ;)

Hey Yoli-I'm idiot #2! Someone asked if I had a ketchup bottle in my goodie bag and I said, "no, I didn't get any ketchup bottles!" (I had no idea that the 3 little trolley cars I got were for trading.) Silly me! It wasn't until I started working at the Trigo table that another person came up and asked for a ketchup bottle. I said, "You are the second person that has asked for a ketchup bottle. I got ripped off, I didnt' get any ketchup bottles." He said everyone got trolleys, bottles, or towels, and you were supposed to trade them. Oh well, too late. . .or is it? Hey, anyone got a bottle or towel they want to trade for a trolley? :)

I've got an extra towel that I'll trade you for! Send me a PM if you're interested. ;)

We are just happy we were able to make this AWESOME set of Pins for GCF.

We heard a lot of great comments at GCF about how well done the pins were and how everyone liked them.

From what we saw and heard, everyone really enjoyed the pins AND the nametags (there was a lot of ooos and ahhhhs Saturday night when I worked at the registration table). THANKS guys! Wish I had thought to take a picture of the nametags all laid out on the table...it was quite impressive.

Edited by DresselDragons

Speaking of pins...we did some trading Saturday night, and forgot all about the pins on Sunday.

We are in search of trolleys--we have our pins, Chris's parents pins, Princess Lisa's pins, and her husband's pins. We need 4 trolleys, and we have terrible towels to trade for them.

Can anyone help us out??? We're hoping to get complete sets before we mail Lisa's across the country.

Thanks!

Speaking of pins...we did some trading Saturday night, and forgot all about the pins on Sunday.

We are in search of trolleys--we have our pins, Chris's parents pins, Princess Lisa's pins, and her husband's pins. We need 4 trolleys, and we have terrible towels to trade for them.

Can anyone help us out??? We're hoping to get complete sets before we mail Lisa's across the country.

Thanks!

I can trade you 1 trolley for a towel.

I have 1 other trolley available for trade but I also need the ketchup bottle and what else was there? lol

I can also trade my GCF Earth Turtle pin for whatever it is I'm missing (I didn't pay any attention to the pins, sorry, I just brought the bag to my room and didn't look, I'm bad, I know.) I guess that's why I didn't understadn what pins people were talking about when they were asking me to trade them... oh well :anicute: