CH Quality Coins Geocoinfest 2008 Gecoin

CacheHunters42

As most of the attendees know our Coinfest Coin was stuck at the FedEx location in Newark NJ.

Well the orders that were taken at the event have all shipped, so here are the remaining coins.

CH Quality Coins Geocoinfest 2008 Geocoin - Two-tone Plated Gold and Nickel

This coin is a 1.5" 3mm thick coin. It is Polished Gold and Nickel Plated,

features Translucent, Immitation Hard Enamel and Soft Enamel coloring over texture.

They are trackable on Geocaching.com with a unique Icon. chqualitycoinscoinfest%2032x32%20Icon.gif

These are were designed by Theotokos.

Minting was a total of 200 coins.

GCF-08-FR-6946%20wm.jpgGCF-08-BK-6945%20wm.jpg

Order HERE

Use Coupon code: COINFEST during checkout for FREE Shipping

Edited by CacheHunters42

I just want to say THANK YOU once again for your very generous donations, my friends!! I am putting those coins into the hands of kids, newbs and anyone crazy enough to play my cointests! :(

For those who don't know, these guys made the Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers coins. While at GCF, they gave me a HUGE and generous donation of these coins to use for our cointests and such...spreading bike awareness and honoring Tod!

Well done my friends, well done!

Oh...nice coin here too!! :)

I've noticed another coin on other sites being labelled as a C.H. Quality Coins Geocoinfest 2008 coin. It is shaped like a maltese cross with a rose in the centre of the cross, lions on either side, and what looks like palms on the top and bottom arms of the cross. It has translucent enamel in a variety of colours. I haven't seen a pic of the other side.

Anybody know anything about this coin? Was it available for sale, or just to attendees?

I love the look of this coins, and would like to get all versions!!!

I've noticed another coin on other sites being labelled as a C.H. Quality Coins Geocoinfest 2008 coin. It is shaped like a maltese cross with a rose in the centre of the cross, lions on either side, and what looks like palms on the top and bottom arms of the cross. It has translucent enamel in a variety of colours. I haven't seen a pic of the other side.

Anybody know anything about this coin? Was it available for sale, or just to attendees?

I bought a set of the LE's while at the GCF and thought he said they would be available on their site after the event, maybe they haven't gotten them listed yet. They were just making their "debut" at the coinfest was the impression I got.

I love that coin! Another amazing design by Theotokos!

Here is a "bad" picture of it. If I remember correctly, it also came in red and green.

100_4425_edited-1-1.jpg

I love that coin! Another amazing design by Theotokos!

Here is a "bad" picture of it. If I remember correctly, it also came in red and green.

100_4425_edited-1-1.jpg

Thanks for posting the picture Joni. This is another of our designs that CH Quality brought to GCF but it is not a GCF coin. It is called the Celtic Cross. It comes in 3 colors, Blue, Red, Green and 3 metals AG, AS, G. Here is a picture of the back. Most did sell at GCF and I'm not sure what Tom has planned for the remaining.

CRS-Blu-Bk-6345.jpg