Garmin Comp - we won!

mollyjak

a Garmin Oregon 300 WWWOOOOOOOOOOOO :laughing::D:unsure::P

Had an email today and had to phone Garmin back - I was convinced it was a scam but the man from Garmin said it will be in the post tomorrow!!!!! Still not convinced until it is in my hands!!! The I'll have to figure out how to use it!!!! or he will and then show me LOL

Anyone else???????

<Heading edited by Mod to add note of Winners list post #31>

Edited by mandarin

Had an email today and had to phone Garmin back - I was convinced it was a scam but the man from Garmin said it will be in the post tomorrow!!!!! Still not convinced until it is in my hands!!! The I'll have to figure out how to use it!!!! or he will and then show me LOL

Anyone else???????

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

We won too, but sadly it was only a £30 millets/blacks voucher! Oh well, we'll get some midge nets at least :D

Well done again!!!

a Garmin Oregon 300 WWWOOOOOOOOOOOO :unsure::D:P:D

Anyone else???????

Awesome, well done! I see you haven't let your coin go yet, so it seems they weren't too fussed about them moving after all :laughing::lol:

It will be let go Stuey :unsure:

Just we are still having problems with coins/TBs being 'swapped' and imitations being put out in their place.

Eclectic Penguin posted quite a lot about it before.

Now 2 of our coins have gone and replaced one with a bit of stone and the other with a rectangle of metal.

Only luck and a good cacher who returned one of them to me has brought this to light!!!

There was a LONG note attached to the coin which is VERY creepy as there is info on it which is personal to me ( and some totally made up) but enough actual info to show they know me/us from the S Wales cachers and consequently is a bit frightening!!!!

I picked up 8 coins in our recent meet and NONE of them will be placed in caches close by but will place them further away to try to keep them safe.

As well as 3 of our caches having gone within the last few months - may be coincidence but still expensive :laughing:

Thanks for the good wishes

Anyone else???????

Well done you......I'm really jealous now :D

Congratulations - well deserved for organising 'Lets Meet By The Seaside'. :D

Hope to see the lovely new toy at the next local meet.

Best wishes Mike & Helen.

Congratulations to Mollyjak, lgxkls and Pieman too. :D

Although I'm a little surprised I won nout.

Especially as I collected at least 25% of the coins within the M25. :D:D:D:(

EDIT: apologies.after a recount it was only 22%

I guess rule 5 may have worked.

I wonder how many within the M25 went without :)

Well done to the winners..

The coins where free as where the prizes.

In fact a good heads up to Garmin.. Well done and thanks from the UK Caching community.

:D:D

Like everyone else, when a congrats email came in we almost deletd it. But after a quick check, it appeared that yes it was truewe had also won a Garmin Origan (will go well with the Colorado and GPS60 that we already have). Just got to sort out the maps and SDMirco card for it now.

Good result considering that we only managd to log and find 2.

Mark

Edited by Merstham Mafia

For those interested, the names of all the winners can now be seen here:

Garmin Geocoin Promotion: Winners listing.

Or here...

<snip>

Winners List

Congratulations to the Contest Winners:

Garmin Oregon 300 Winners

Lisa Brunt

Lilian Maund

Anne Christmas

Karen Anderson

Penny Richardson

£500 Superbreak Holiday Voucher Winners

Margaret Juggins

Paul Baxter

£30 Blacks and Millets Voucher Winners

Diane Dowling

Stuart Reid

Craig Wallace

Simon Girdler

Martin Thompson

John McArthur

Derek O'Connor

Lee Pointon

Sue Roberts

Karon Smith

Sally Allen

Ken Furmedge

Owen Crossby

Mr K Cowen

Martin Barrett

Michael Franks

Andy Lawrie

Mr R Beauchamp

Jonathan Williams

Clare Parkinson

Lionel Bloomfield

Cathryn Perkins

David Pusey

Pippa Webb

Oliver Armstrong

</snip>

Well I'm a winner, got vouchers. :sad: Which is nice but there is nothing I want in Blacks or Millets - typical.

You can't be serious! They do chocolate covered Kendle mint cake! I can never go past without stopping off to buy a bar... or two.... ;)

J

haha, I was thinking the very same thing!