Caching with Space Aliens or Interdimensional Beings?

[Original first post deleted by server during crash..... here is the post...]

The purpose of this thread, inspired by the recent Caching With Dogs thread, is to allow you to tell your tales of geocaching with space aliens and interdimensional beings. And, while you are at it, please tell us the name(s) of your space alien or interdimensional caching companions, and where they are from.

Thanks in advance for all your tales! I will be sharing my tales as soon as I receive final clearance from a not-to-be-named government agency that has gotten involved in the matter.

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

The purpose of this thread, inspired by the recent Caching With Dogs thread, is to allow you to tell your tales of geocaching with space aliens and interdimensional beings. And, while you are at it, please tell us the name(s) of your space alien or interdimensional caching companions, and where they are from.

Thanks in advance for all your tales! I will be sharing my tales as soon as I receive final clearance from an agency that has gotten involved in the matter.

5a-Legal-Lien_BU001469.jpg

Now, I don't know if lawyers cache, but that looks like a lien. A pretty dangerous lien, at that. I don't know if it has a name, OR where it came from, but I found it lurking around a cache hidden near a courthouse. I am not ashamed to say that I ran... it was threatening to impound my car, and I was scared.

Vinny, sorry, but your check bounced final clearance was denied. Try again!

Thanks in advance for all your tales! I will be sharing my tales as soon as I receive final clearance from a not-to-be-named government agency that has gotten involved in the matter.

ATTENTION VINNY........ Your first post was deleted in an attempt to keep you from revealing secrets that the creatures of this planet are not advanced enough to know... Please tread these waters carefully.... If you insist on continuing we will be forced to remove this knowledge from your memory.... This is NOT a pleasant experience!

We will now return control of this account to its rightful owner....

Huh? What just happened here?

I keep these little guys in my caching bag, does that count? I have no idea what or from where the orange one came. He doesn't speak English. The green guys glow in the dark and there are 8 of them. They came from a tiny city called Plastic Bag which is on the planet of Partycity. Their leader's name is Brinkley and he resides on my nightstand where I use him to annoy my husband who doesn't like the plastic-y smell. :unsure:

Picture.jpg

Edited cuz I'm a goomer and forgot to include the pic. :laughing:

Edited by Buggheart

I keep these little guys in my caching bag, does that count? I have no idea what or from where the orange one came. He doesn't speak English. The green guys glow in the dark and there are 8 of them. They came from a tiny city called Plastic Bag which is on the planet of Partycity. Their leader's name is Brinkley and he resides on my nightstand where I use him to annoy my husband who doesn't like the plastic-y smell. :unsure:

Picture.jpg

Edited cuz I'm a goomer and forgot to include the pic. :laughing:

The orange fellow looks like Quiggle's ah........cousin.

Don't get me going on caching with interdimensional beings. Sure it sounds exotic, but it's not all it's cracked up to be!

First there's all the shouting. Sound waves need to be amplified to break through dimensions. Not only does it make you hoarse after awhile, but it also blows stealth completely out the window.

The space time rift wreaks havoc as well. Nothing is worse after signing the logbook than to find that your interdimensional buddy has misplaced/timed the cache after they are done signing, only to find that the cache either hasn't been published yet or was muggled three years ago. :)

(Mind you, they'll try to say that you did this to them as well. We are the ones they consider to be interdimensional... it gets complicated.)

Never move TBs or geocoins when caching with interdimensional beings! It's fine when caching with beings from your own dimensions, but never ever with someone from a different dimension! Personally, this is how I believe that so many go missing. Either that or there are a lot of jerks out there.

oh wait... :(

A lot of people think that broken Mctoys are actually broken. Chances are, that the missing leg, arm, wheel or tenticle of the toy is in the cache, just not at the same time as the rest of the toy.

Yes, interdimesional being are a lot of fun at parties, but when they want to go caching, better to tell them "some other time". Then you can just look back at the memory of it and laugh and laugh. :D:D:D:D

Don't get me going on caching with interdimensional beings. Sure it sounds exotic, but it's not all it's cracked up to be!

First there's all the shouting. Sound waves need to be amplified to break through dimensions. Not only does it make you hoarse after awhile, but it also blows stealth completely out the window.

The space time rift wreaks havoc as well. Nothing is worse after signing the logbook than to find that your interdimensional buddy has misplaced/timed the cache after they are done signing, only to find that the cache either hasn't been published yet or was muggled three years ago. :)

(Mind you, they'll try to say that you did this to them as well. We are the ones they consider to be interdimensional... it gets complicated.)

Never move TBs or geocoins when caching with interdimensional beings! It's fine when caching with beings from your own dimensions, but never ever with someone from a different dimension! Personally, this is how I believe that so many go missing. Either that or there are a lot of jerks out there.

oh wait... :(

A lot of people think that broken Mctoys are actually broken. Chances are, that the missing leg, arm, wheel or tenticle of the toy is in the cache, just not at the same time as the rest of the toy.

Yes, interdimesional being are a lot of fun at parties, but when they want to go caching, better to tell them "some other time". Then you can just look back at the memory of it and laugh and laugh. :D:D:D:D

Thank you for your relevant on-topic reply. While I always enjoy a healthful amount of topic drift, as topic drift is often what breathes life and breadth into thread, I had been noticing over the past few days that all of the replies to this thread so far were technically off-topic, and then finally, your post appeared, and it is decidedly on-topic! Thank you!

Never move TBs or geocoins when caching with interdimensional beings! It's fine when caching with beings from your own dimensions, but never ever with someone from a different dimension!

While this may be a good general guideline, always check the TBs goal. My Interdimensional Galaxy Hopper TB has a goal of visiting all known dimensions. It left this one recently. Unfortunately there is a bug in the GC website so that once it leaves this dimension, all traces of it vanish, so I can't actually track its movements in other dimensions.