WWFM IV

cincol

I have been toying with holding it again this November, but I think every 6 months it to quick. I'll host the next one in May again, near Irene to entice more PTA cachers to join in.

Been thinking of maybe hosting a Bring and Braai event end of November, as a Geocaching Christmas year end.

Dekardrix mentioned something to me of CITO event idea. Maybe combine the two. Could be a nice way to celebrate.

Been thinking of maybe hosting a Bring and Braai event end of November, as a Geocaching Christmas year end.

Dekardrix mentioned something to me of CITO event idea. Maybe combine the two. Could be a nice way to celebrate.

Hey DamhuisClan

I'll second this one. Give me a PM if you want any help organizing. Irene's on my doorstep.

We will definitely attend :)

Esitoli & Clan

Edited by Esitoli

I'll be honest, flash mob events make me feel a little uneasy. Yes, there is an element of fun, those quizzical stares one must get, meeting fellow cachers, camaraderie, sharing a meal afterwards.....but something about them make me feel that they are a little OTT. Have not yet attended one. Maybe when I am a little more obsessed with geocaching....

Anyone else feel a little ambivalent?

....flash mob events make me feel a little uneasy. ...

Hmm...Ja... a feel a little the same. I have hosted the last two events here in Gauteng, but I am not a forward, outgoing type of guy. So my events, although they lasted for 15 minutes, was not really a "flash" event. more like a trickle. There is a video on Youtube (Search for "AntonD69") of our event, and even featured a piece in one of the Icenrye videos.

Still fun though.

The event is on!!

To be held on the 29th November from 11 to 5PM, at Gillooly's farm (GC182XG).

All welcome!!

Hosted by DamhuisClan, Ding bat & Wildbirds

I see there is another one hosted on the same day in KZN (GC1HDDK)

Shell we try for one in each province?

Hope to see you all there!