geocoin collection for sale

RedShoesGirl

YIKES!!! :anibad:

Boy, Thats a Bold leap!!! Somethins up...I sure hope all is well and that darn Walter isnt up to her antics again!!!~ Dang Walter!

Im sorry to hear there are issues to cause such drastic measures :D

Boy, I cant make any sort of reasonable offer, but if its that darn TQ...Im sures someone will trade :ph34r: You just reached the Tranquility higharchy! :)

I hope you wake up in the morn and say... "Ahhhh... Kay~ Im better now!"

Ill check for that post in the morn! :laughing:

Dang Lara it just seems like yesterday that you came into the coin community with a rousing splash. Like everyone else I detect something is amiss and hope the best for you. And ditto what Big Dave sed.... ain't nothing a good night's sleep can't fix (who needs that 13th TQ anyway - it's jinxed).

thank you so much everyone for caring. yes, i am being bombarded with emails. and i am so torn over what to do. so i think what i am going to do is sleep on it.

i may have acted rashly in my posting because of a couple of things said in the past couple of days and for some bad funky noises my car is making and a tooth ache - all at the same time.

lara

Lara, we are here for you, if there is anything we can do please contact us. We hate to see you leave. Hope you decide and change your mind about leaving all of us here and selling your collection.

Hope tomarrow is a better day for you.

Hang in there and sending many hugs your way, we know you can really use it.

XXXXX

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

This one hurts.

Lara, we talked briefly about the why we were thinking about getting out of coin collecting in our short e-mails and was hoping the day wouldn’t come for either.

You came into the coin collecting scene with such a great, positive, refreshing, bright sunshiny outlook. In such a short time I have come to respect you and envy you so much (love your pictures). I know I and others in the collecting world will feel like a piece of ourselves is missing without you. You have so many caring friends here.

This one hurts.

Lara, we talked briefly about the why we were thinking about getting out of coin collecting in our short e-mails and was hoping the day wouldn't come for either.

You came into the coin collecting scene with such a great, positive, refreshing, bright sunshiny outlook. In such a short time I have come to respect you and envy you so much (love your pictures). I know I and others in the collecting world will feel like a piece of ourselves is missing without you. You have so many caring friends here.

IBcrashen, you said the right words, it does really hurt. Lara is a sweet gal, and we are sad that for whatever reason it is to decide to this, we will sure miss her dearly

Edited by sweetlife

This one hurts.

Lara, we talked briefly about the why we were thinking about getting out of coin collecting in our short e-mails and was hoping the day wouldn’t come for either.

Said so well, I wish I could say something better.

I don't know what's in the air right now. I just know that an awful lot of us are going through a really rough time for a lot of different reasons. I got heartbreaking news yesterday that someone else I respect greatly and care for deeply is getting out of coins, too.

When we feel passionately about something it's very easy for that something to set us off and make us act in a way that we wouldn't normally act, it's because we CARE so much about it.

Give it a couple of days. Go out and enjoy the beautiful autumn weather, take care of you, and just know that you are loved here and that we'll be waiting for you when you get back!

*hugs*

Naomi